Want to play Futsal in Pasay

Hello.

I've been here for 3 months but hard to find futsal field near bu pasay. Anyone any suggestion where I can play futsal around Pasay or maybe anyone can invite me to join with your team?

Thanks!!

What is it ?

:D

Thinking it is Bahasa for football.

It is not bahasa.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futsal

Was just a guess.  What is it?

mugtech wrote:

I  have a reasonable knowlege of Bahasa Melayu which would mean football or bola sepak...this to me sounds more like Kiwi!

Futsal (also known as fútsal or footsal) is a variant of association football played on a hard court, smaller than a football pitch, and mainly indoors. It has similarities to five-a-side football.[1]

manwonder wrote:
mugtech wrote:

I  have a reasonable knowlege of Bahasa Melayu which would mean football or bola sepak...this to me sounds more like Kiwi!

Abaang...de sini dia suka main basketball lah!...Jangan marah ya!
Orang sini suka main main saja!

That was why I am asking. I know most of filipino more like basketball than football but maybe some of them also play football and I want to join.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post in english on this english speaking forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Dimii wrote:

That was why I am asking. I know most of filipino more like basketball than football but maybe some of them also play football and I want to join.

You need to contact the Philippine Football Federation

They are the ones organizing futsal

Filipino like more basketball than football : yes but it is fairly recent, starting during 1970's during Marcos time. Before, it was football. In fact the Philippine Football Association is the oldest in Asia. Things can change. The built of the Filipinos is more adapted to football than basketball

geolefrench wrote:
Dimii wrote:

You need to contact the Philippine Football Federation

They are the ones organizing futsal

Filipino like more basketball than football : yes but it is fairly recent, starting during 1970's during Marcos time. Before, it was football. In fact the Philippine Football Association is the oldest in Asia. Things can change. The built of the Filipinos is more adapted to football than basketball

Thanks geolefrench...& good to know some other facts about the local PFA.

facebook.com/Manila-Futsal-Club-171584172974962/

google