SCE request Dataflow

Good morning guys.

I've registered as well drilling technician and got my saudi concil ID. However, just now the system request dataflow. How can I provide it? Should be dataflow of my certifications degree ?

You do not need to provide anything at this stage.

Being registered at Saudi Council of Engineer (SCE) and having ID card and certificate right now is NOT a guarantee that you are a member of the council.

Dear Technician, your request has been approved but NOT yet final, your application will undergo a series of data flow verification, assessment, until you are FULLY accepted as member of SCE. This process takes more than a month or longer.

thank your for your reply sir. But this is my point. I have only the membership ID number when I log in at system I can see. However, There is a message requesting to me upload the dataflow. SO, is it necessary or not? Jawazat and yaqeen are gree, tag.

I assume you registered as Technician with a Diploma Certificate, and you have already uploaded the below documents in the SCE profile you have created during registration process.

- Authenticated and Attested Diploma, both sides.
- Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, filled out properly, and scanned.
- Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Photograph (passport quality).

WARNING: All documents listed above are subject to verification from the issuing agency.

Unless the SCE want to verify your Certificate of Employment (COE). I suggest you to call their unified number or visit Dammam SCE office to clarify the data flow they want you to upload on your profile.

Exactly. I registered as technician with all those documents. Ok sir thank you. I will check it.

I am an engineer from outside Saudi Arabia and I had not been in Saudi Arabia before. I applied for membership to the Saudi Council of Engineers. After paying the bill, the word “dataflow” appeared on my personal account. What does it mean?

That means SCE starts verifying your credentials. They might ask you to upload additional certificate or documents if required. Remember that no valid SCE membership no issuance of Iqama. No iqama, no family visa, no bank account, no driving license, etc. Iqama is the key to everything in kingdom.