Greetings from Cabo Branco

Good morning,

I have recently moved to beautiful JamPa and joined this community to network and make new friends etc.  I currently work for an International Travel and Tourism company and due to the nature of my work four months and have two months vacation.  Sounds Fun?

I am though looking to start or partner up with a business venture. 

A keen DJ, Singer, Music Producer/Improvised Music Performer and terrible guitar player I am also interested in promoting music events ( in my spare time)

I am Simon and I am very pleased to meet me :)

simonjohnnevill wrote:

Good morning,

I have recently moved to beautiful JamPa and joined this community to network and make new friends etc.  I currently work for an International Travel and Tourism company and due to the nature of my work four months and have two months vacation.  Sounds Fun?

I am though looking to start or partner up with a business venture. 

A keen DJ, Singer, Music Producer/Improvised Music Performer and terrible guitar player I am also interested in promoting music events ( in my spare time)

I am Simon and I am very pleased to meet me :)

Well, I´m a good guitar player! Duplo Sertanejo parceiro? Welcome Simon! What can I grill you with? :D

Welcome to Paraíba Simon. Make sure not to get stuck on the beaches of JP as there's a ton of other good stuff to experience in the region.

MattB in Campina Grande

We have done quite a lot of traveling around thankfully - currently waiting to see when I have to leave the country again.  Next time I return I am looking to get married...