No need for translations?

Good evening! Just curious.

When the employer applies for your visa (I am assuming this is an online application), they will not require you to translate the documents to Arabic, right? They will accept English documents.

Also, even if the documents are already apostilled, they still must be sent to the embassy of Bahrain in my home country for legalization. Am I correct?

Thank you for answering!

The only thing that must be in both English and Arabic is the contract.   The rest of them can be in English.  It is an online application and whole process is described here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

Theoretically, if the documents are apostilled, no further legalization is needed as Bahrain is also a signatory to the Hague convention.  However, LMRA habitually ignores this and asks for the documents to be attested regardless.  You would also need to get them attested from MOFA Bahrain after your Embassy.

Another question,

Do LMRA and MOFA Bahrain require the authentication from another country to be on the original document?  Ok I'm not sure if my question is clear. Here's a little backstory: I worked in Vietnam before coming to Brazil. Now in order to obtain a work visa here, they require the notarization to be on the original document. But in Vietnam, they only notarize on the photocopy.

So the question is, is it ok if the consular authentication of my work certificates are on photocopies? Will the LMRA and MOFA Bahrain accept/attest it?

Yes it has to be on original documents.   And the documents are birth certificate, marriage certificate and educational certificates.   

Any other documents are irrelevant.  Any other attestation from any other country is irrelevant.   

All that is needed is attestation from the country the document is from and by the Bahrain Embassy / MOFA of that country.