Quick in and out from VN to Cambo problems?

If I exit VN and enter Cambodia, and re-enter Vietnam one hour later, will either country's immigration officials give me problems or ask questions?

I have multi-entry visas for both countries.

Has anyone done this? What was your experience.

Thanks for any replies.

Greg309 wrote:

If I exit VN and enter Cambodia, and re-enter Vietnam one hour later, will either country's immigration officials give me problems or ask questions?

I have multi-entry visas for both countries.

Has anyone done this? What was your experience.

Thanks for any replies.

There are a myriad of posts here under border run etc. I have done this many times and never had an issue.

Thanks, Indices.

The only problems you'll have are all the leches telling you anything you'll believe to get your money. Know the price before you go and wait in line like everyone else - they will not get you through any faster but they will be happy to take your money.

Greg309 wrote:

The last time I did this, years ago, exiting the VN building I walked through Cambodia immigration, health area, out the door, around the back, in the door, through Cambodia exit migration, and back to VN.  No questions at all.