Visa for 90 days or more? Job search/how to get a working visa?

Hello everyone
My name is Vesna from Sofia ,Bulgaria.
I plan to travel to Singapore in july to visit friends.  Do I get visa stamp for 90 days on the entrance? Can I stay that long (90)? Can I found a job as a nanny or babysitter in those 90 days? Do I nead a working visa before I arrive or I can get it when I sign the contract? Do you recommend some job Agencies?
Write me about your start and expirience.
Thank you for any kind of informations.

Hi Vesna,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I moved your topic on the Singapore forum. I can only suggest you to read this article: Work Visas in Singapore.

Hope other members can help you.
Good luck,
Christine

Thank you
Best wishes

You typically get a 30-days visa-on-entry. This can theoretically be extended twice by another 30 days each (You apply for it at ICA), but you need a good and valid reason for staying that long. Job search is not a valid reason.
If you can find a full-time job that fits your education and work experience (and no suitable locals are available for it), you can apply for an EP or S-Pass (the WP for lower educated people is not open to Bulgarians, so you need a university degree or technical certificate relevant to the job, to apply for these visa). The processing time is typically 1 - 2 months, but can be shorter or longer in some cases.
Since all this is unlikely to happen within the time frame of your visit, you would have to return home (or travel to a third country) to wait for your Singapore work visa.
Domestic helpers (which include private nannies and babysitters) are only allowed on WP and from a few Asian source countries. So this route is not available to you. What other skills (with three or more years work experience) do you have?

Thank you my friend for your answer.
My expirience for the last 4 years is like nanny in American, Kanadian, Fiish and German families. Have a Certificate for nurcery maid from Ministry of my sountry. Expire next year. Is it possible to volontary in some International School in Singapore or kindergarten, that way get a visa? Do I have to get a job in some hotels, also have expirience as room cleaner in one small hotel.
I nead your advice and your expiriance aboth this.
Thank you
Best wishes
Vesna

There is no visa type for volunteers, and all the lowly skilled jobs you mention (nanny, cleaner), are filled by Asian nationalities (with others excluded).
For schools, you need a university degree in education - and far better English than your post indicates.
Medical nurses (with recognised qualifications) are in demand, but you need to speak an Asian language in addition to English.
Altogether, you are unlikely to find a job (AND get a visa for it) in a field where you have less than three years actual working experience.
So I think you better just visit, with no plan to find a job, especially in the current economic situation!

Thank you again