Transporting pet from HCMC to Da Nang

Hello everybody.  I'm hoping that someone in here can help me.  I'm planning on moving to Vietnam in June (Da Nang).  The problem that I'm having is locating a pet transportation service to get my dog from HCMC to Da Nang.  Currently, I can only find pet locators that will transport into HCMC. 

She's a big dog (Mastiff) so she's to big to transport on an airline domestically. 

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

J'aimi

jmsaunders wrote:

Hello everybody.  I'm hoping that someone in here can help me.  I'm planning on moving to Vietnam in June (Da Nang).  The problem that I'm having is locating a pet transportation service to get my dog from HCMC to Da Nang.  Currently, I can only find pet locators that will transport into HCMC. 

She's a big dog (Mastiff) so she's to big to transport on an airline domestically. 

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

J'aimi

A lot of people here dream of taking a road trip in a private car, but shy away from that idea because of the cost.

Maybe you could offer to pay 50% of transportation costs plus any dog supplies needed?

It's just a starting spot for negotiations, but I could see that as being an attractive proposition to some.

If you're flying into Da Nang and your dog is flying into HCMC, why not both fly to HCMC and then hire a car to go to Da Nang? Should have enough room for luggage. That way your dog would be more comfortable having you around instead of some stranger.