Working permit that ask to pay money.

The medleys hospital give me an appointment letter that includes the terms and conditions of the job that they offer to me. Then they refer me to permitbroker to process my working permit. It says that i will pay first the fee then i can refund 5days after submission. Then when i check the invoice it was under the name of the one of their sales person. Thats why i am doubtful about it. Does anyone know if this permit broker is legal?

dont you ever search internet before you jump at? it is phishing and you swallowed the bait!
it is scam, do not send any money, do not share yr private information.

I got the same thing few days ago , the thing is that medleys hospitals is legit , but something is really fishy about the permitbroker , don't send any money or info until u r sure abt it

it is not the case that medleys hospital is legit or not. bcs it does not even exist in istanbul..

Wow , they are really good at making websites lol , thx

Absolutely 100% scam.

They aren't good at making sites, they steal the code from legit sites but add their logo and other details.

address is fake and tel no is gsm.
actually, web is not good. it is very obvious that all texts are exaggerated. the career section is incredibly funny indeed, with typing mistakes. none of the social media buttons are working. didnt you check? doctors, huh! and, dont you ever consider why the web site is not turkish for a hospital in turkey, and why the domain name is not ending by ".tr" which can be held by genuine companies only. sorry but sometimes i cant help thinking that you are from one of them by saying that the hospital is legit, or -if not- you deserve to be swindled.. (not you personally, i mean all cheated ones who never make further research and think that they are unique for the job. remember that the cheated ones have already shared their private information, maybe even passport copy, which will be a nightmare as it is unknown where/when those info is being used that is worse than losing money once)

Thats why i didnt give any information about it. Because it is too good to be true. I ask the consulate agency of turkey here in the philippines. And they give the right process.

:top: