New on here from Uk living Nuevo Vallarta,

Hello, Team,

Dana Andrew 16 years living in paradise, Nuevo Vallarta so many changes in the last 8 years, they say whats goes around comes around, started my adventure with Mexican chimeneas,(clay fire pots),

My passion right now is Paddleboarding, which I took up some 6 years ago, from this I invented design the worlds first LED WATER light belt after 4 years it's now ready to take on the market, love the ocean every day is different, I now give lesson, tours, sunset night time tours, and much more,

Looking for investor and maybe a partner to take this to the next level,
paddlelit.com

I have a beautiful 3 bedroom waterfront property that is up for long term rental,1 to 3 years located in a very safe quiet area of Nuevo Vallarta, if you looking to buy to rent, or just want to rent in a beautiful area please drop me a line,

Living in paradise thank you Mexico for letting me have a better lifestyle then at home viva Mexico xx

Please drop me a line if you interested in the above or you just want to know about Mexico and me,xx

Hello paddlelit,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Both of your projects seem to quite impressive and interesting.

You should consider posting a a free advert for business partners in Mexico in our dedicated section to ensure that your search is visible to any potential investors and partners.

As for finding any tenants for your property, the right section to advertise for it would the Housing in Mexico section. Do not fail to drop a free advert there :)

Wishing you much success in your endeavours,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Diksha

wounder service I will look at your great suggestion,
business partners in Mexico, a great idea will put some thing together tonight,

love your feedback thank you so much have a beautiful weekend x

Hello Paddlelit,

Do keep us posted on the Mexico forum about how things are shaping up for you there ;)

If you have any questions related to your projects or generally about life in Mexico, feel free to create more topics for your queries.

Have a nice weekend too and see you on the forum  :)

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Viva Mexico, thank you,x

Nuevo Vallarta is an area I am interested in visiting.  Just sent request to add to my contacts.

Aliceah,

Good morning i be happy to talk with you about this beautiful area,

Looking forward to talking with you,

Moderated by Julien 3 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For reasons of safety please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Please use the PM system to exchange details.

ok i sorry new on this forum thank you so much again sorry,