Travelling through Europe.

Hi,
Myself  & my hubby and 2 dogs 🐶 Are ready for our big move to Malta.  We have even sourced our new house and signed a lease etc.
We planned to take the channel tunnel on Tuesday 03 March 2020, driving through France, Switzerland, and Italy ( driving the full length)  then ferry to Sicily and onto Malta.
Then, Sadly it looks like  it  could all  wrong with the “Corona Virus” ...... help, can anyone suggest another route if this situation gets worse.
Many thanks
Ali

Pretty much that's the route.

Have you seen the house you signed a lease on? I do hope so.

Hi
Yes we have seen the house, just worrying we won't get there now !
Thanks

Hi Ali
We were planing to go next month and postponed it for now because of the virus and not sure when i will be able to go and check everything out and rent a place in Malta as we were planing to move in July,August this year after my son school year is done here end of June .
Did you visit Malta and rent the house or only seen it online.I heard many people on the forum saying you have to be there as sometimes they don't show everything
There is no travel pan from Canada to Europe or something like that just everything is confusing at the moment so we decided to wait and see for now
good luck to you