Anyone else enjoying watching the DOW tank today?

Nah...no poker for me!....Baccarat
rules!

:D

Why would you EVER and I mean EVER have your social security check physically mailed
to the Philippines ???

Don't think anyone said anything about having a SS check mailed to Philippines.

Scamulous check might be mailed to the Philippines with available options as stated.

Not because anyone wants that.

Scamulous??? Huh? I replied to (forgot his name) someone who said his social security check coming to the Philippines was stolen and cashed in Hong Kong. So what are you talking about?

arty5987 wrote:

Scamulous??? Huh? I replied to (forgot his name) someone who said his social security check coming to the Philippines was stolen and cashed in Hong Kong. So what are you talking about?

It´s me. I didn´t want that check mailed by Social Security to the Philippines in the first place. It was a precipitated action by Social Security when they found out I was living in the Philippines. I did not change address with them as I had a house in California and my brother would send the check to me through safer means or deposit that to my bank acct by power of attorney. THERE WAS NO direct
deposit to accounts yet at the time. Checks had to be mailed by Social Security to the beneficiary´s address.

robal

arty5987 wrote:

That is the problem with replying and not quoting who you are replying to.

Without sounding dramatic, this is probably as close to the world moving on a concerted war footing in our lifetime.

So before you think about investment decisions, take a good hard look at your own personal finances.

You want to have what Jamie Dimon (CEO of JP Morgan) refers to as a “fortress balance sheet”.

The storm isn't coming.

It is already here.

Today tRUMP said if the deaths from covid-19 in the USA are less than 100,000 then he said his administration did a very good job with the pandemic.  Extended the keep your distance rules to 4/30/20,  moved the happy day from Easter to June 1.  Said it could be sooner, could be later.  Stay tuned, gonna get worse.

mugtech wrote:

Today tRUMP said if the deaths from covid-19 in the USA are less than 100,000 then he said his administration did a very good job with the pandemic.  Extended the keep your distance rules to 4/30/20,  moved the happy day from Easter to June 1.  Said it could be sooner, could be later.  Stay tuned, gonna get worse.

He is buying time until he gets the plan from Frankfurt through Wilbur Ross (the Grand Nagus from DS9).

Does anyone expect any politician to tell the truth about the new normal this early in the game?

mugtech wrote:

Some people (most) are over whelmed by the forecast of possible 100K to 200K USA deaths. Considering Americans are the most mobile people on earth. US airlines in 2019 transported 76.8 million passengers. Now consider another 285 million registered cars.

100k deaths, considering 329 million people, that's one death in 3290.

Now in 2019 with 329 million people there was one death in 375.

Now consider the death total rate in 2019, plus the additional of Corona, now it's one death in 336.

Now consider the readiness, (reserves of medical equipment) of the nation going into 2020. With 100,000 deaths maybe President Trump did a good job, with better co-operation from the Senate, House of Representatives and some governorships the total could have been lower.

In 2019 80,000 people died from Flu in the USA

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/pres … 018-19.htm

And Trump did nothing. Impeach!

Philippine Destiny wrote:

In 2019 80,000 people died from Flu in the USA

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/pres … 018-19.htm

And Trump did nothing. Impeach!

Speaking of flu shots, the last round of flu, the shots were only effective in 30% of seniors.

Now my own personal experience, the last time I had the flu was more than 50 years ago, I never in my life had a flu shot and never will.

Looking back on our time in the US there are at least four doctors that we should have sued. We were young and not confident to speak out and just let things go. One of them has since been disciplined for medicare fraud. Another one lost his license and works as a retail manager now. The other two should not be practicing and neither should the guy who was disciplined.

I grew up in an old fashioned medical family and I heard a lot of gossip about the trends and where it was all headed. Glad I never messed with any of it. Even many good doctors these days are brainwashed group thinkers.

I had one great doctor before we left. He was a Filipino who married another doctor who was a US citizen. He moved to the US and they started up a practice together.

We have been fooled for the last 20 years on the price of oil.

shoosh pse pse!!!..I made my 30yr
career out of this anomaly!

Some are still benefitting from the oil price crash!!!

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/c … -cheap-oil

Wish I had my own VLCC!

buy and hold

Has the plan from Frankfurt been passed through WR (the Grand Nagus from DS9) as yet? Looks to me like it has!

:|

manwonder wrote:

Has the plan from Frankfurt been passed through WR (the Grand Nagus from DS9) as yet? Looks to me like it has!

more trillions

Did anyone inform Peter Michael Tuchman?

The IMF Warns This Is ‘Humanity's Darkest Hour'... what are we in for now?

:/

Kardashians got renewed for another season?

So there is going to be a season 17 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians?

I have not liked them since they attacked the Federation.

Yup...Walter White never liked them either!

I watched Starship Troopers the other day and recognized Hank from breaking Bad and the preacher guy from Walking Dead.

watch Mark Cuban

Over time, as we experience these changes, our brains will think differently, and our decision-making will change. Given a world where resources are scarce and our proclivity to – since it is made in China and “cheap” – be wasteful, this will probably be a good change. Instead of scoffing at the frugality of our grandparents, we just might begin to see their wisdom. As a nation, we may start to understand what it means to “save for a rainy day.”

Just saying!

savings are to be taxed

so spend it all and trust the government to provide for a rainy day

that's the message that I am getting from the 5g towers

5G Health Risks – Health, Wealth and Tin Foil Hats..yup loads of precaution required!

Just saying Sire!

https://5g.security/5g/5g-health-risks/

Used car prices in the United States are predicted to drop 10-20% as a result of COVID-19.

I wonder what the effect will be in the Philippines.

Philippines : "Fire sales" for not only cars will be coming your way very soon....Just my humble opinion!

Strong possibility that physical cash is done away with at some point.

Not saying that equates to bitcoin going to $100,000.

but something like that

Seems that bitcoin is the globalists' funding conduit for all of their hi-jinks. It deflated quite a bit beginning mid February.

Jean-Paul Rodrigue....whats he talking about?

Philippine Destiny wrote:

Strong possibility that physical cash is done away with at some point.

Not saying that equates to bitcoin going to $100,000.

but something like that

Seems that bitcoin is the globalists' funding conduit for all of their hi-jinks. It deflated quite a bit beginning mid February.

Bitcoin is illegal in 9 countries, not recognized as currency in many others.  US IRS treats them like a commodity for tax purposes, with short term or long term gains or losses reported on every exchange.

Its going to be UGLY!

:o

Are the markets disconnected from reality?

Warren Buffet's is still sitting on the sidelines with $138 billion in cash waiting for a better opportunity!
Time to stock up on groceries once again!!!

:o

Stock market news live updates: Wall Street set for rally on Powell remarks, Moderna vaccine trial
So is it over?
Are we back?