Visit visa rejected 3times

hello all; i am satying jubail ,

sub: visit visa is rejecting continuesley 3 times.

1) first time i did aplication through general services then they did chamber from AL-JOUF  then rejected as "We hope to fill out a new application and authenticate it from the Chamber of Commerce where you live"

2)  2nd time applied and chamber done by my  sponser after displayed a message as "REVIEW THE BANCH AND BRING THE ORIGINAL APPLICATION WITH A COPY OF THE COMMERCIAL REGESTRATION + A COPY OF A SUBSCRIPTION OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE + THE ORIGINAL RESIDENCE"

then i went mofa office and submited all documents  regarding 2nd application after they are asking me to submit  1st aplication related "A COPY OF THE COMMERCIAL REGESTRATION + A COPY OF A SUBSCRIPTION OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE " but i dont have these copys, because it is done by other sponcer .

after displayed in mofa website "Multiple chambers of commerce without a legal document"

3) i did 3rd application and did chamber by my sponcer after for this application also massage came as "Multiple chambers of commerce without a legal document"

so how can get visit visa

i need visit visa otherwise i will loss my job in saudi

so please suggest me to get visit visa.

Is the visit visa for you  ?

Of you have job offer in Saudi Arabia why not to ask your sponsor to issue work visa and you can come with it better ?

hello sir
thanks for your replay.

visit visa is for my family.

my sponsor is not responding  properley .

Usually family visit visa can be stamped electronically by Chamber website by your sponsor page .

sir;
last two applications chamber done by my sponsor , after chamber certification mofa rejecting.