Stamps from Tunisia

Hi
I am a stamp collector based in Republic of Ireland.  I am looking for someone who can sen me stamps from Tunisia. I will pay you for your time as well as covering all costs involved.  Let me know if you are interested.

Sean

Hello,
I am Tunisian and I would be glad to send you stamps from Tunisia,

Best,

Hi
Thanks for your reply.  What I am  looking for is the current unused stamps of Tunisia Whatever denominations are available.  There is a group of us and would be looking for 10 of each stamp.  Is this something you could do?  As I said, I would pay you for your time.
Thanks
Sean

Hi
Yes, I will check at the post office the rough number of stamps available and get back to you shortly.

Best,
Mel

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry for the 'late' reply. I have checked at the post office and they referred me to the   Magrebine philately association. Her name is Mrs. Nejia KRIMA, she is knowledgeable about the available stamp collections and she suggested I share her email with you. She will give you an idea about the availabe stamps and their estimated value. Otherwise, I can get different stamps of different denominations but not necessarily 10 of each stamp, as it depends on the number of stamps available at each post office.
I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you still need me to get the stamps for you.

Best,

I forgot to include the email, so here it is:    ****

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share her contact email address via your private message system. Thank you