Job offer from THE NEST HOTEL – EXCLUSIVE VENUE – EXOTIC LUXURY RESORT

Hi All,
I got one job offer from THE NEST HOTEL – EXCLUSIVE VENUE – EXOTIC LUXURY RESORT.
But I have the doubt on the genunity of the offer since I got the offer without attending any interview.

Please refer below & attachments regarding the job offer and kindly help me to identify it is fake or not.
Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.
Respected,SIVAJI RAMACHANDRAN

It is our pleasure to inform you that your resume has been selected by THE NEST HOTEL – EXCLUSIVE VENUE – EXOTIC LUXURY RESORT. We have sent you an offer of employment upon successful completion of mandatory verification.

The company will provide Visa, Air ticket, Food-lodging (accommodation), hospitality and Transportation. You will be on a training period for the first 2 months, after that you will be eligible for an increment, based on your performance and productivity.

Please note that we do not charge anything from the candidates now. First, you have to undergo a medical check-up. “CONSULTANT OF INTERNATIONAL SERVICES ” will forward that medical report to the overseas company for further processing which will cost only Rs 20,000/-.

After you clear all the interviews and verification processes and once you join the job there we will charge Rs. 10,000 per month from your salary for the next 8th months. ie Rs. 80,000 to be deducted from your salary as “CONSULTANT OF INTERNATIONAL SERVICES” consultancy fees.

Hope you read and understood all the terms and conditions stated in this mail and agree to abide by the same.

Please find the offer of employment letter attached to this mail.

Looking to hear from you soon!

Documents Required for Process:-

1)  Photocopy of Passport and original for verification.

2)  4 Copies of color passport size photo required with white background.

3)  1 Copy CV, Last qualification certificate or mark sheet, previous company's experience letter.

4)  Rs- 20,000/- for the Medical Charge, Processing Charge, Courier Charge.

Note: Date for your medical within 7 days after receiving the Authority letter.

Best Regards,

Sr. HR Manager,

John Will

THE NEST HOTEL – EXCLUSIVE VENUE – EXOTIC LUXURY RESORT

SINGAPORE UNIT – 582 ORCHARD ROAD 13-01 FORUM SINGAPORE 23884

Contact us at: +65 42145000 | Fax No: +65 45851658

© 2019 All Rights Reserved by The Nest Hotel - New Zealand

Even I have got job offer from same consultancy  they have asked for medical

I called to land-line number but no response  is coming from nest hotel. If any information comes inform me ,even I will inform you

Sure definitely.

The same asked to me too.
It's mentioned on their mail

When I asked consultant contact number. One person names Riya Roy replaid on my mail by saying call to below mentioned number.

I didn't called then since presently I'm in Oman.

If you are in India can you please call them & update the status?
Pls

Don't pay the money unless it is confirmed from Singapore nest hotel

Yes

Any job offer that asks you to pay money is a scam.
Do not bother with such offers.

Vishwa20 wrote:

Don't pay the money unless it is confirmed from Singapore nest hotel

No.
The hotel, as far as I can see with a basic search, is a legitimate business, however, scammers use legitimate business names in order to make themselves look real.
I'll try to find time to take a closer look when I'm on a computer later.

The rule is simple - If someone asks for money, it's a scam.

The site is only a few months old and the number shows up on scam warning sites.
STARTING TO LOOK VERY DODGY

Many thanks for your information

Have u got offer latter attached by mentioning  salary  details??

Did anybody attended for medical examination??

The phone number is an agency, and one that I would be very careful of as the 'feel' is all wrong.
As was mentioned further up the thread - if anyone asks for money, assume it's a scam

its correct offer letter or false can you tell me sir

subnag9728 wrote:

its correct offer letter or false can you tell me sir

FALSE, A SCAM.

From reading the first line of that email, i understood its a "Scam".  I wonder why people even spend zillions of hours to confirm authentication of such emails.

Grow up people!