ECE profession change

Dear All,

I am Electronics and communication Engineer Major.I chose that said major while register in saudi council of engineers.After registration in which profession I will change my iqama.Since there is not profession called Electronics and Communication engineer profession in labour office.
will there be any issue during profession change or not?.

Before I'll technically respond to your question, what is your Iqama profession (VISA) at the moment?

Right now is labour

Great. So, I assume you have more than 5 years work experience as Electronics & Communications Engineer elsewhere in out-of-kingdom and in-kingdom (KSA); and your degree is already authenticated and attested in your home country.

I also assume that you are already registered as Electronics and Communications Engineer (ECE) and fully accepted as member of Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE).

If that is the case, talk to your HR/GRO to change your visa from Labor to either "Electronic Engineer" or "Communication Engineer" profession.

Great.Thanks

Dear All,

I already registered with SCE through online SCE website, received memebership number but not yet received physical memebership card and certificate. The status of "Yaqeen Verified" and "Jawazat updated" is still not cleared/checked. I want to know why it is still red cross "X"
My profession is Labor and want to change to Engineer, I visited SCE branch office Jeddah, then they prepared a letter (informing about membership registered and membership number)  to Labor Office, gave me copy of that, the original they will send to Labor Office.
I want to know how they will send the letter to Labor Office by post or email, and how long it takes time to update in Labor Office.

Thanks