Yellow Slip activation on MOFA website

fasih01 wrote:

Guys any update from anyone for Etimad office family visa stamping?

Just now (few hours ago) my cousin submitted the application for his mother's multiple visit visa at etimad lahore and they have accepted it.

So I think the matter has resolved now.

ok so these people steal money in form of insurance

ok so these people steal money in form of insurance

Etimad saying application is not online. MOFA application is showing results but mofa.gov.sa website is not showing results against visa number, Is this issue solved for any one

I too have the same situation, My agent in india unable to generate MOFA number as it is not updated in MOFA. Please someone help.

Guys ..
Finally I got the visa of my family it's done ! Total it spent 3 weeks. At mofa website still not showing. Probably it's a system problem.

Hello everyone I need urgent help. Istiqdam office made Karachi office Visa Issuing Authority. however i want to get it changed  from Lahore office etimad office.
Eitemad office Lahore has said to process it through islamabad or Karachi.
I want to ask is there any way to change the Visa Issuing Authority from isteqdam or MOFA office ?

I applied a 1 year vist visa in last week I got a yellow slip from mofa site on 12 th March what is the validity of that when I will stamp visa on passport is it any validity required before visa stamping on passport.

@taigo87 Congratulations

helo bro. can you please guide after how many days your visa number was displayed on mofa site and your absher account... for me its already 24 days now but not updated yet on mofa and abshsr . but visa status is valid

BROTHER I AM FACING THE SAME ISSUE IT'S BEEN 20 DAYS BUT NOT YET UPDATED
WHAT YOUR AGENT IS SAYING ?

check on https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/GetVisaInformation/Person

make sure you enterall detail correct.. for example cinsulate karachi or islamabad

@waqar @muneeb

I am also having same issue its been a month and mofa website is showing nothing, have you find any solution?

@waqar 

how this can be used? can you elaborate??

As far as I know we need to print print visa for ETIMAD center visit

see on enjaz sote not on mofa... mofa will not show.. but enjaz will show the details

@waqar can you share me the site ?

I tried on enjazit it gives this message"Invalid Searching Criteria"

Have your visa appear on this site?

Kindly share the site

yes my visa was appeared on below site.. take care please mention correct consulate karachi or islamabad

https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/GetVisaInformation/Person

@waqat Thanks

Can you guide me how to print VIsa from this website or we just need screenshot of it to show it later to ETIMAD office?

if by input your detail this site shows detail of your visa then just go to eitmad office with paper which was issued from istiqdam office. eitmad will process it

waqarhanifme wrote:

if by input your detail this site shows detail of your visa then just go to eitmad office with paper which was issued from istiqdam office. eitmad will process it

Yes it shows the detail

Nowadays Istiqdam are not giving any yellow slip due to covid situation  however In absher permanent visa of wife is showing as active. I believe screen shot of Absher and the details from  enjazit site will be enough to process visa in ETIMAD office. your thoughts?

yes you are right.. i do same. print that page from your absher and go to eitmaad they will process it. dnt worry. i just process last week in same manner

waqarhanifme wrote:

yes you are right.. i do same. print that page from your absher and go to eitmaad they will process it. dnt worry. i just process last week in same manner

Thanks for your valuable advice and details you gave

bro how did you check the status of yellow slip online please help

bro please help how to check yellow slip status online

jamshaid1234444 wrote:

bro please help how to check yellow slip status online

Just fill the details in following website

Now take screen shots of detail of the above site and absher page showing your permanent visa.

and apply in your country if you are from pakistan, then take screenshot to the etimad center

I have not done this for me yet but one of the member has advised that it will work.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

bro i got slip few days ago and it has only one number mention on it, i forward this to my agent in pakistan he said that your visa is not showing still so what is the process and how to check online my yellow slip status

bro i got yellow  slip and on absher only showing follow up number and border numbers. how can i check that my status is updated on istaqdam office islamabad

bro on enjaz asking two numbers one is visa number and other is record number and on yellow slip is only mentioned follow up number please support

@ Jamshaid  Have you able to Stamp visa in Pakistan?

Dear,s
Assalamualikum

Alhamdulillah, i got the Yellow Slip from Istiqdam on 24.02.2021.
while stamping they said the yellow slip is valid but it is not showing online on MOFA website
how to get show in mofa ,Please suggest what should i do?how to fix?

skmpa2010 wrote:

Dear,s
Assalamualikum

Alhamdulillah, i got the Yellow Slip from Istiqdam on 24.02.2021.
while stamping they said the yellow slip is valid but it is not showing online on MOFA website
how to get show in mofa ,Please suggest what should i do?how to fix?

Check this website

If it is showing the details, I believe it is more than enough.

Facing same problem.
21 days finished to get yellow page.
Any one guide us

It shows error

ahmadawais001 wrote:

It shows error

Check this website

If it is showing the details, I believe it is more than enough.

What's your status now

I am facing same problem of MOFA website with etimad lahore.
What can I do to solve that problem.
Waiting for your kind response.

Am still waiting for the update from my VISA agent .Seems to be a global level issue

Is Yellow paper needs to attest from chamber of commerce ksa?

Hi, Did you get any update on this?