Local transfer

sir, I am shahul working in a company in yanbu. I transferred my visa to this company on July 2015 (local transfer). Now from the last few years company not giving any benefits only salary Now company have no job so I request for local transfer to another company  but says only Final exit not giving transfer. So please advise me for nest step or getting back my visa.

shahul.aziz wrote:

I request for local transfer to another company  but says only Final exit not giving transfer. So please advise me for nest step or getting back my visa.

Local transfer of sponsorship is not a legal right of expat. It is subject to the discretion of the sponsor (company) and approval of the Saudi authority (i.e. MOI and MOL).

You cannot get local transfer automatically as already mentioned.

Now as a matter of practice, if you came to the company on your own visa i.e. they didn't bring you to Saudi from your home country on a new visa and you transferred from another employer; they should ideally give you transfer out of fairness.   

If they don't, the only option is labor court.  In my past experience of a few cases, the labor courts are usually sympathetic to this particular circumstance.  Search the forum; there are a few people who were in similar situation as you and managed to get relief through labor court.

Thank you

Hi.

Local transfer of sponsorship is not a legal right of expat.
you can request them first , if they agree ok , otherwise try Labor court.

Good luck.