Finding work

Hi to all. I am coming to malta on the 2nd March 2020 for 3 months to see if I can find work. I will only be looking for bar restaurant hotel retail work etc I have 10 years experience in factory machine maintenance but no qualifications. I am just wondering how easy it will be to find a job in malta and wat is the best way to do this. I will be staying in a hostel for one month in sliema.

Matthew 111 wrote:

Hi to all. I am coming to malta on the 2nd March 2020 for 3 months to see if I can find work. I will only be looking for bar restaurant hotel retail work etc I have 10 years experience in factory machine maintenance but no qualifications. I am just wondering how easy it will be to find a job in malta and wat is the best way to do this. I will be staying in a hostel for one month in sliema.

Welcome to the Forum, you should be able to get bar/hotel work alright but wages are very low and many have two jobs, probably easiest to find work once you are here,good luck.

Hi Matthew111,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can also create your CV in the jobs in Malta section and have a look at articles in this guide : Work in Malta

Good luck,
Christine