Moe uae Interview 25th Jan 2020-Abu dhabi

Hi ,
I attended the assessment for science ttp on 25th Jan ..cleared it and had the interview on 27th Jan....has anyone attended on the same date.. anybody received their results ??

Some got the mail stating unsuccessful.u got any mail?

Nothing yet..u??

Which subject??I didnt get till now.but many got regret mail on 1st feb

Mine is science ttp(biology)...urs?...how was the test n interview for u

Mine physics

Hi...

Some of the science ttp who who completed their interview on 27th got the initial offer letter yesterday...

I didnt receive any mail after interview..is there anyone in the same boat..

Hi...
I am in the same state...no mail after the interview....ppl already got offer ....so does dat mean we didn't pass??

May be theyll send us too...there are who didnt get also..lets hope for the best...

Ya let's hope so...wot is ur subject...maybe we can stay in contact ...

Biology ttp

Ohh really?they sent offer letter.still I also didnt get any mail

I am also on the same boat.interview was on 27th science ttp.My friends got regrets mail on feb1st

Hi
Which subject they got initial offer letter?is it science?how many got ?any idea?

Hi! Got interviewed on 1st Feb and was emailed by someone from MOE on the 3rd asking me to submit updated IELTS certificate in order to proceed with the application process. Complied with it on the 12th but received no reply since. I am English TTP btw. Anybody here who is English TTP, too?

U have ielts?so that was offer letter or just to submit ielts?

Namees wrote:

U have ielts?so that was offer letter or just to submit ielts?

The email says, “Following your interview, we would like to proceed with your application. In order to do so, we require an updated IELTS from you. We will hold your application if you need to redo the test to achieve this. Once you have the certificate please email me a copy immediately.” Hoping that it is a positive sign but I haven't received any email after I sent a copy of my updated IELTS.

This is a positive sign.so u did ielts again?

Namees wrote:

This is a positive sign.so u did ielts again?

Yep I did. Sent a copy of my IELTS certificate on 12 Feb but got no reply until now. Also sent a couple of emails asking for an update but to no avail. Hoping they send an email soon cos this waiting game is killing me. 😂

Really.how much we can wait.I think english teachers should have ielts before itself na..

Hi,
I had assessment for math TTP on 25th January and interview on 27th. Still no mail from them. This waiting making me crazy.. checking mail more than 10 times a day🙄 anybody got offer letter for math TTP?

Moelim wrote:

Hi,
I had assessment for math TTP on 25th January and interview on 27th. Still no mail from them. This waiting making me crazy.. checking mail more than 10 times a day🙄 anybody got offer letter for math TTP?

Same feeling. Was interviewed on 1st Feb.

Those who got regret mail,they send sms to  check the mail.

When did they receive the sms?

Feb 1st Saturday evening.

Any updates after interview round for  MOE TTP happened on Feb 2020???

Some teachers got invitation for science ttp last week  which was held on January 25th.still anyone here who didnt get any reply from them??

Namees wrote:

Some teachers got invitation for science ttp last week  which was held on January 25th.still anyone here who didnt get any reply from them??

I haven't. Was interviewed for on 1st Feb.

Do you know anyone who received invitation and someone else who didnt receive till now??

How did U APPLY FOR THE POSITION? Website or through agency?

Is having a full drivers liscence a requirement?

Thank you

Hi, everyone! Has anybody recieved an email from MoE asking for police clearance and birth certificate?

Birth certificate for what 🙄

Hi , after asking for police clearance and birth certificate what happened ?. I also received same email asking me to update pcc , current residence visa , medical questionnaire and birth certificate. I send the same and they replied back that they received docs and my application moved to stage 2 . What do they mean by stage 2 ? I attended the assessment and then demo class and personal round of interview on Feb 2020. Are you on the same boat ?

When you got this mail?I didn't get any.

4th of this month

Hmmm...I didn't get any mails...we always had every updates and mails together...I don't know why I didn't receive this mail...

Might be because my Eid and visa I updated was old one . So that might be the reason . They have asked me for birth certificate, residency visa , pcc .

When I applied in August I was on visiting visa...bt later I changed to resident...I haven't updated that in my profile...is there any issues related to visa status??

They will ask  I think