Regarding my dependent Visa

Hi Folks,

Hope you all doing good!.

I am Mutu, I'm here in Malaysia and working as software engineer from India.

My question here is, I took my wife here with dependent pass a year back. Now she went to India and she will be back after 1 and half year. Now I am planning to switch my job to different company.

The problem is, my wife is in india and she hold my dependent pass. How to cancel it from here.

Thanks in advance!!

New topic