Betrayal in by backyard

Philippine Destiny :
manwonder :

Thanks W9XR & PD;

Lets put things/events in order :
House works (80%) stopped well before I made the discovery myself.
(Guys I was the *last to know about this in my neighbourhood!)
I must have been the only other Expat who had good long deep conversations with him. He is a 'class' gentleman! as I have mentioned earlier...so I was infuriated at that time & maybe less so now after my initial outburst...was I wrong?...I don't think so!

you weren't wrong

the bright side is that soon we may all have bigger problems to make us forget all about the trivial stuff

Thanks...but at least there is this thread link record so as to help the police with their investigation, if something bad was to happen to me!

:|

manwonder :
Philippine Destiny :
manwonder :

Thanks W9XR & PD;

Lets put things/events in order :
House works (80%) stopped well before I made the discovery myself.
(Guys I was the *last to know about this in my neighbourhood!)
I must have been the only other Expat who had good long deep conversations with him. He is a 'class' gentleman! as I have mentioned earlier...so I was infuriated at that time & maybe less so now after my initial outburst...was I wrong?...I don't think so!

you weren't wrong

the bright side is that soon we may all have bigger problems to make us forget all about the trivial stuff

Thanks...but at least there is this thread link record so as to help the police with their investigation, if something bad was to happen to me!

:|

you weren't wrong in how you felt and needing to talk about it

maybe in so many details in the open forum

And I doubt they would hurt you in the off chance they knew. Doing so risks a  bigger expose.

Just so long as you did not cost anyone any money.

Like I said way back in the beginning, other people's business makes you feel bad. Just stay out of it.

Maybe they will delete this thread for you if you ask. It would still be in the google cache for a while, but would eventually be purged.

I think its over!...He must have known well before hand.
There goes my only expat buddy!

:(

my phone is broken so no WhatsApp yet!! lol My expat buddy!

lasvegan :

my phone is broken so no WhatsApp yet!! lol My expat buddy!

Comms problem?

No worries!

:D

yup thanks