Bahrain Causeway - Re Entry for Multiple Entry KSA Family Visit Visa

so what about return ticket, and hotel booking , they are asking for online Visa

because we want to travel by road, why we will make Air ticket

Dear select 7 days visit visa apply via embassy you need to submit PP and photo thats all

Boss, which category you select from online option

Transit
Event
Business
Other

Select Tourism and in other  also select mention tourism

Tourism visa will not approve

Many thanks Raheem Bahi for your support
I have to apply for kids, also I need to select Tourism for all

Select other
and write Visit

Please update then which option need to select?

Many thanks all of you for your great efforts
one thing also update, now Bahrain border is open traveling for family visit

Bahrain border is closed for Passengers
Only Commercial Vehicles allowed

So Dubai border is open for traveling and how can get family visit visa for Dubai?

Saudi Arabia is temporarily stopping entry into the Kingdom by land from the UAE, Kuwait and Bahrian, as a precaution against the spread of  COVID-19 coronavirus.

No brother UAE border also closed

Now no another option
Back to home country

please update by Air we can travel to Dubai or Bahrain

Yes but stay 14 days in there.

As per today's announcements; all flights to UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait from Saudi and to Saudi, are cancelled till further notice.

Secondly, anyone who has been in those countries in the past 14 days, cannot enter Saudi.   So this means that if you come in via Oman for example, you won't be allowed to enter as you were in Bahrain or UAE in the past 14 days.   More clarity is needed if this applies to Iqama holders and citizens also.

Saudi Arabia stops flight, ship services with 9 nations
Arrivals from countries, those who visited them in last 14 days temporarily denied entry

The government has temporarily banned citizens and foreigners living in Saudi Arabia from travelling to the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, South Korea, Egypt, Italy and Iraq, the official SPA news agency reported.

Did you visit bahrain and extend your visit visa

As mentioned before, nowadays it is NOT possible.  Causeway is closed and all flights to GCC destinations from Saudi are shut down.  The only way now for you is to send your family home and then bring them again.

Anybody have news about visa extend from Jawazat after 180 days .???

No news need to visit jawazat and check

I listen news Jawazat extending visa after 180 days due to coronavirus.

my family is coming from brazil tomorrow.. rio x dubai x damam.. till now they didnt cancel the flight. I hope keep like this.. Someone has any advices for which country I can bring them if the flight be cancelled?

taigo87 wrote:

my family is coming from brazil tomorrow.. rio x dubai x damam.. till now they didnt cancel the flight. I hope keep like this.. Someone has any advices for which country I can bring them if the flight be cancelled?

Connecting flights are not allowed also. Better to get direct flight if possible or any other country

Following countries flights are banned

Bahrain
Egypt
France
Germany
Iraq
Italy
Kuwait
Lebanon
Oman
South Korea
Spain
Syria
Turkey
UAE

This is making me confused .. because right now I checked the Emirates website and the flight is not cancelled.

Look, the flight will continue showing as scheduled until it becomes cancelled a few days before the flight.

To keep it simple, DON'T bring your family through UAE or the countries on the above list.  As if they even transit through those countries, they will NOT be allowed to enter Saudi.   Best is to choose any country outside that list.  For example, cancel Emirates flight, book Brazil to London and then London to Saudi.  That will work.

Check with the guy who is nearby finishing his 180 days

taigo87 wrote:

This is making me confused .. because right now I checked the Emirates website and the flight is not cancelled.

No Confusion. Even on resident work visa they are not allowing to travel from UAE. May be flights are working but allowing boarding only to Saudi Nationals. Call emirates office and confirm otherwise it will be a difficult situation in UAE for your family.

Can you please let me know the procedure for extending after 180 days due to COVID issue.

Yeah man.. I just cancelled the flight. They will come from Amsterdam. Till now is allowed flights from Netherlands.

what about payment it should submit physically going to Bahrain embassy or there is option for online payment

Did you get any update extension of family visa after 180days?/

zeeshanulhaq wrote:
taigo87 wrote:

No Confusion. Even on resident work visa they are not allowing to travel from UAE. May be flights are working but allowing boarding only to Saudi Nationals. Call emirates office and confirm otherwise it will be a difficult situation in UAE for your family.

They announced yesterday.  Emirates will operate flights to bring Saudi nationals back to Saudi.   On incoming flights to Saudi, only Saudi nationals allowed.  On return flight, foreign nationals can go i.e. non Iqama holders.

Corrrect my friend. I will bring them from Netherlands.

which inbox let me know also

My friend

did you have confirmation

or

anybody confirm that

Not sure what you are asking.  The flight restrictions are CONFIRMED and announced by the Saudi Government.

The only way right now to extend your family visa is to send them via direct flights to your home country and then bring them back.  And that too, if your home country flights are not restricted.

I have been to Jawazaat, Jeddah today as my Wife's 180 days would be over on 17 March on a 2 year Multiple Visit Visa and the officer incharge for visit Visas Section told me they would not be extending it any further for Indians as the flights for India are still open and asked me to book a flight.