Bahrain Causeway - Re Entry for Multiple Entry KSA Family Visit Visa

Salam,

Tried to leave KSA from causeway for the purpose of exit re entry to reset my wife duration of stay. There are many posts suggesting nothing is required and you can get visa on arrival at Bahrain Passport. This is not right and may be they will issue on arrival visa if by LUCK or CHANCE you get exit from KSA Passports.

Saudi Passports will not let you leave if you dnt have Bahrain Visa for your family. For iqama holders it is not an issue but for Multiple Entry Visit Visa family members should have a Bahrain visa to get exit stamp.

I am not sure which Bahrain visa will work in order to get exit on KSA Passports and which one will be accepted when you reach Bahrain Passports.

If you have any information which Bahrain visa will be good to get and exit from KSA Passports @ Causeway please let us know.

And for those who are planning to do same which I did Today, Please take Bahrain Visa for your family otherwise it will headache to even return back. They used my re entry also :D Now I have to get another to try leaving again

I will keep this post updated as I will try again with Bahrain Visa this time.

Please update you get Bahrain Visit Visa for your Family or not yet and if you have any contact number for agent please share because i need to take my family also for exit purpose

sohail.pervaiz wrote:

Please update you get Bahrain Visit Visa for your Family or not yet and if you have any contact number for agent please share because i need to take my family also for exit purpose

I visited Causeway on Friday 07-Feb-2020 and still looking for which visa will be allowed / accepted on Causeway. You can search for Bahrain Visa and they have evisa site but document requirement is headache. Return Airline Ticket, Bank Statement with balance more than 3000 Riyal stamped from bank & hotel reservation. I will check with travel agents in my Area (I am in Tuqbah Al Khobar) and will update in the post if I got anything.

yes please I need also contact detail because how can get bank statement I am facing same problem when I tried to apply online visa that 3Months bank statement need on visitors name

Assalamuallaikum Bro Zeeshan & Sohail,
Did you extend your family visit visa.

I already extend visit visa for my family because only 3Months duration spent in KSA and now I need to exit reentry for next extension of visa for my family that is the reason I am looking for Bahrain visit visa because within six month need on time to exit and reentry for renewal

How much time remaining to take exit for your family , mean which dates you need to go Bahrain ?

Still two months left

I got Sponsored Visit Visa for my wife and will try to exit re-enter on 21-02-2020 (Friday).

Ma'Sha'Allah, good luck & let us know about your trip. did you stamped it through any agent or by yourself online, please share the things.

Please share detail how you get sponsor visa, we will try same

Plz Share details how to apply for sponsor visa did you apply online or by embassy

From agent. Only Passport Copy & KSA Visit Visa Copy were required. They processed it.

Can you plz provide agent contact number i need to apply for visa for my family

How much per passport you paid?

aliraza152 wrote:

How much per passport you paid?

400 SR  :(

Raheembaig12 wrote:

Can you plz provide agent contact number i need to apply for visa for my family

you r in which city

Riyadh

Assalamuallaikum @Zeeshan,

Did you try for extension online after 6 months.

Mr. Zeeshan
Please share contact detail for agent

I am also in Riyadh

No response Zeeshan Bahi  :(:(

Hi.

please share contact details , i am in Jeddah.

Regards

Any updates @zeeshanbhai

Raheembaig12 wrote:

Any updates @zeeshanbhai

check inbox

did you finish you Bahrain tour ? please share with me contact detail

sohail.pervaiz wrote:

did you finish you Bahrain tour ? please share with me contact detail

inbox

Zeeshan bhai please check your inbox,

asalalam walekum

please share with me also the extension fro riyadh to bahrain after 6 month

or

give me your no i will call you

Salam
recently anyone Exit Reentry  via King Fahad Causeway .???

Please need update if exit-reentry open for Bahrain, anybody travelled in these days

King Fahad Causeway has temporarily closed for Family Visit Visa

Hello guys i applied for Bahrain visa it is rejected by saying below msg.                                        Sorry, but your application for an eVisa to Bahrain in the name of Xxxxx
cannot be completed on-line.
For more inquiries please contact NPRA on the below email or contact numbers:

Dear Raheem
No Problem u can apply again and will be approve In Sha ALLAH

Same issued with me
I applied online evisa for my family in 1st attempted rejected then i applied again and second day approved Alhamdulillah

When did u apply i guess that they reject due to corona virus

Bahrain Causeway closed for passengers.
Only Commercial Vehicles allowed.

3rd March and next day approved visa.

Please could you tell me how you manage documentation for online Visa because they are asking three months bank statement on visitor name ? you mean online visitors visa possible for Bahrain, please need your update

I applied via Embassy. 
No need bank statement.