Medication in Uganda

My husband and I arrive in Uganda in late April for a 6 month stay (with a side trip to Tanzania due to Visas). His medications include Morphine, Percocet, and Adderol. How can I buy his medications in Uganda? Will the chemist be able to provide them? And how can I find out the cost?

We will be able to carry a 6 month supply of his other medications.

Hi,

WOW, there is plenty to make nice "trips" with these three components ...

With this style of panacea, there are only two assumptions. Either it is terminally ill or ... Well, that's not my problem.

However, there is very very little hope of finding this style of product. And I frankly doubt that you will manage to pass customs with it.

However, generic products are still available ...

Thank you. Yes, my husband is very ill.

Sorry but I had to make this reflection. Because we have already had on the site some people who requested information on this type of product to make the other use ...

Now what you absolutely need to have with you is the exact dosage of the drugs he is taking. This could allow local pharmacists to find them or offer you a substitute. Because depending on the country, the commercial name may change.

But I would be you, I would ask the doctor who follows him if other generic products more easily found in Africa could not be used ...