Relationship with Vietnamese girl

Hi I'm from Australia and have meet a Vietnamese girl and we are both keen to marry. Can anyone give guidance on what is required to be able to do that. From previous posts Ive read the authorities make you go through hoops to do so.

vic50 wrote:

Hi I'm from Australia and have meet a Vietnamese girl and we are both keen to marry. Can anyone give guidance on what is required to be able to do that. From previous posts Ive read the authorities make you go through hoops to do so.

You'll do much better by posting your question in one of those recent "posts you've read" than you will by starting your own new personal thread.

A lot of people have already invested their time here helping others with the EXACT SAME QUESTION.

I hope you have success using the search functions on this site.

Cheers!

vic50 wrote:

It's not that bad.  Sham "mental health test" aka money shakedown and go to her province and get the marriage certificate.  Then, the ceremony which may or may not cost you some money.  I don't recall anything that was really jumping through hoops.  Getting her out of Vietnam to your home country, now that's another story.

Done the first one, working on the second now.