Adopting a pet in Kenya

Hello,

Are you a dog or a cat person? A pet can add life to a home and make an ideal travel companion during your expatriation in Kenya.

However, formalities or regulations might put you off traveling with your pet making adoption a better option.

Are there any particular rules or procedures for the adoption of an animal in Kenya?

What are the costs associated with adopting a pet in Kenya?

Are there different procedures depending on the animal?

Are pet-sitting options available?

Have you ever adopted a pet in Kenya? Is he or she still with you today?

Thank you in advance for your feedback,

Loïc

Good questions.  I to would be curious.  Or perhaps fostering pets?

Hello.. I have a 8month old boerboel dog and my family and I are relocating from Kenya so if you are interested in adopting a pet we are happy to have the discussion with you. We would live our dear dog to find a lovely home soon. Let me know if interested

Hey, I would love to have the borebel. I have a 10month borebel.

Hi, kindly Contact me on *** so we can discuss further

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Beautiful 3stray kittens seeking a loving home.

Hi, i have 3 adorable stray kittens (2female, 1male) about 2months old seeking a loving home. Their mother abandoned them while they were weeks old and i have been taking care of them since. I already have other strays so cant keep them. Please contact me if interested - they are NOT for sale.

Are you near Kisumu???

We are from America and are indoor cat lovers!

What's app

Thank you,

Tammi Smith

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Daughters of Zion

Hi am in Nairobi. Let me whatsapp you.

Cathy

3stray kittens still available! Not for sale.

Go check out the Kenya SPCA near Nairobi they have lots of cats and dogs for foster or adoption.