Certain noises

I love the energy and most noises of a busy city. Unfortunately in most of America there are "booming" car stereos everywhere, even in small towns driven by really mean, obnoxious, "thuggish" people of all races and ages. There is no escape from the thundering bass from these cars. I've heard them described as a plague. After awhile a person is slowly driven crazy by them like no other sound can. I'm wondering if these cars and drivers are all over cities in Mongolia. I know they are a problem even in New Zealand and the tip of South America of all places. As I said, I love the bustle and energy of busy cities swarming with people. But thundering bass from cars every day becomes a nighmare. I'd hate to move to another country and face the same problem that has permeated most of America. I know this is a strange question and probably never has been brough up before. But after living for years hearing them every day and night, it has become a legitimate concern for me. Mongolia looks so interesting and I'd hate to think it has this particular kind of ugly culture that has over taken most of the U.S.

I would say there aren't many people who use their car stereo very much haha, if they do they keep their music down.

I think you would be safe from the car stereos, just not from the cars honks! :p

well, there is not so much of the heavy music.
but we do have a huge problems with cars.
I'm talking about traffic jam and pollution.
You'll spend hours in traffic jam every day, summer is fine cuz then you can walk most places. It's during the winter its worst, cuz its too cold to walk anywhere (although I do know a few people who do walk)
And pollution they say is about 18 times over the "recommended" limit. (during winter)
it's the same as smoking 40 a day.....

so loud music, no... other car problems YES!

It is also estimated that each day, 100 new cars hit the road here in UB...
They are talking about expanding the public transport in about 20 years, but I have my doubts...

Hope this helps.... 

jeanett