How to get SOCPA Registration or way move to another profession?

Hi everyone,
Anybody have any valid reference, who change his profession from accounts, audit to another filed due to unavailability of relevant degree? or;
Get the SOCPA registration by submitting an experience letter only in regard to renewal of his resident ID (IQAMA)?
Need advise...

New topic