Coronavirus update websites

Someone just 'hacked' the original website!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Sorry... earlier it was stated as being hacked when i logged in...It appears to be ok now!

Thanks

Quarantine for all of Luzon sounds serious, can't wait to see how it works here in Santa.  Guessing a lot of bored people will be out grocery shopping.

mugtech wrote:

Quarantine for all of Luzon sounds serious, can't wait to see how it works here in Santa.  Guessing a lot of bored people will be out grocery shopping.

I'd also suggest on top of grocery stock up to withdraw a little more cash than usual...before people start rushing to the banks.

A lot coming out of multiple sources for Hydroxychloroquine being a possible treatment/preventative for Novel Coronavirus 2019. If it works out, then it is much better than a vaccine IMO. Hydroxychloroquine does have its own risks. And before anyone gets any ideas, those risks are significant.

Philippine Destiny wrote:

A lot coming out of multiple sources for Hydroxychloroquine being a possible treatment/preventative for Novel Coronavirus 2019. If it works out, then it is much better than a vaccine IMO. Hydroxychloroquine does have its own risks.

The Malaria drug?

manwonder wrote:

A lot coming out of multiple sources for Hydroxychloroquine being a possible treatment/preventative for Novel Coronavirus 2019. If it works out, then it is much better than a vaccine IMO. Hydroxychloroquine does have its own risks.

The Malaria drug?

Dual purpose, great 2 for 1 deal.

Yeah, but I guess if you are 80 years old and can't breathe it would probably be worth the risks.

mugtech wrote:
manwonder wrote:

The Malaria drug?

Yup ...Rising Pharmaceuticals, a New Jersey-based manufacturer of these chloroquine tablets are seeing brisk business.
Hope prices remain affordable!

Thnaks. I am tired of this but can't stop watchig the numbers

manwonder wrote:
mugtech wrote:
manwonder wrote:

The Malaria drug?

Yup ...Rising Pharmaceuticals, a New Jersey-based manufacturer of these chloroquine tablets are seeing brisk business.
Hope prices remain affordable!

someone just screwed the big pharma vaccine complex

No needles for me.

give me a gin and tonic