Can Child on Long Term Social Visit do paid Internship in Malaysia?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am holding RP-T. My 19 years old child is studying Engineering in University of Waterloo, Canada. As per university curriculum, he has to undergo Co-Op program for 12-15weeks (similar to internship). Please advise how he do Co-Op (internship) in Malaysia.
I he obtains Long Term Social Visit Visa, is he eligible to do paid (Co-op) internship in Malaysia.
Thanks and regards,

New topic