OLYMPIC VOLUNTEERS, ACCOMMODATIONS IN AUGUST

Kon'nichiwa,

My wife and I expect to be volunteering at the Tokyo Olympics in early August 2020, for 10-15 days.

We are looking for accommodations in the Tokyo Bay area, and were wondering if anyone would be interested in hosting us during this time, for a reasonable price?  Another possibility would be to do a house exchange with our house in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.  If it is a simultaneous house exchange our SUV will also be available.  Here is a sample of the sights that would await you in Nova Scotia, Canada:  https://solotripsandtips.com/nova-scotia-road-trip/

Cindy, my wife, and I are mature, trustworthy, healthy and energetic retired Canadian educators - teacher/principal & administrative assistant. We have worked or traveled in over 60 countries.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me ***. We are also available on Skype to discuss details.  If you need further information, please feel free to contact me.

Domo arigatogozaimashita,

Mike & Cindy O'Leary

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kon'nichiwa Mike & Cindy and welcome to expat.com !

That's a great project, i almost forgot the Olympics are getting closer and closer !

we had to slightly edit your post because we do not accept personal information on the forum. :)

Don't forget to yell "Gambatte !" to your favorite team :) !

Domo arigatogozaimashita

Regards

Thank you.