The Marriage registration procedure in Albania

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me step-by-step, the process of the registration of marriage at a commune in Albania.

What do you actually do? Is it simply going with 2 non-family witnesses to the Commune and signing a piece of paper or do you have to do/say anything?

I am asking as I am British and do not speak Albanian. We have all the necessary docs/certifications this is just to ask about the registration of marriage procedure at the comune.

Thank you in advance

L

lelbasan92 wrote:

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me step-by-step, the process of the registration of marriage at a commune in Albania.

What do you actually do? Is it simply going with 2 non-family witnesses to the Commune and signing a piece of paper or do you have to do/say anything?

I am asking as I am British and do not speak Albanian. We have all the necessary docs/certifications this is just to ask about the registration of marriage procedure at the comune.

Thank you in advance

L

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You've asked a question about Albania in our England Forum; I've asked that your post is moved to our Albania Forum, you'll probably get a better response there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team