Regarding Dependant Visa while Single Permit Processing

Hi,

I have an offer from Employer in Belgium and they raised a Single Permit visa yesterday only. When checked with my employer on Dependant Visa, it seems they checked with immigration authorities and was told to raise dependant visa (Family re-union) with embassy in India. I went through the dependant visa process and there were requirements of my Residence Permit, Rental aggrement etc.,

If I have to get Residence Permit, Rental agreement then need to wait till I move to Belgium and then start processing it will take months for my dependant to join me.

Is there a way to start Dependant visa along with Single permit, so that we both can travel together.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Sandeep

Yes, it's doable, once you have your single permit approved, you can apply with your partner and children and there's chance to get the visa the same day, otherwise you'll get your first,and theirs might take few weeks.

kenyasa20007 :

Yes, it's doable, once you have your single permit approved, you can apply with your partner and children and there's chance to get the visa the same day, otherwise you'll get your first,and theirs might take few weeks.

Thanks a lot for the quick response :)

You can go through this forum, all the details required are mentioned.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 35#4784535