Hello ,  I have Belgium nationality and I am working with agency more then one years now , so my question is that , can I apply for my mother tourist visa  for 90 days,   with agency  three months salary  pay slip?   , and my mother she  living living in pak

It seems you intend to do a family visit visa, and not a tourism one.

So it depends if you'll be her sponsor or not.
If you're, then it will depends if you're an employee or a self-employed and how much you get per month

Btw, she'll never receive a 90 days visa, if it's the first time she would be coming in Europe. Unless she is really rich.
You shouldn't ask for more than 1 month visa... especially if she never used her passport before...


As it is recommended for each newcomer, take the time to read:
- the guides that you will find under the "discover" tab
- the discussions already published using the search tool symbolized by the magnifying glass located next to your avatar

Over 90% of the questions asked by newcomers have already been answered dozens of times.

Especially the one like yours ... … mily-visit

Thank you so much

New topic