Permanent residence

Hi
I'm Umair from Pakistan new in Brazil Rio de Janeiro arrived 21 jan 020 on three months visit visa and  I'm married here with brazilian and i want to get permanent here, so  please guide me how to proceed  for permanent residency and how to obtain work permit,

You and wife need to go to the PF office. They will have a check list with documents required. You will need many documents translated and legalized. The last document will be a background check from the police from your country. This document cannot be over 60 days old.
You do not have much time so do ASAP. It will take awhile.

umairm95 :

Hi
I'm Umair from Pakistan new in Brazil Rio de Janeiro arrived 21 jan 020 on three months visit visa and  I'm married here with brazilian and i want to get permanent here, so  please guide me how to proceed  for permanent residency and how to obtain work permit,

Welcome to the forum!

umairm95 :

Hi

It crossed my mind that the most difficult to obtain as a document for residency would be the criminal background check if you don´t have it yet. You can e-mail your embassy in Brazil if they can supply that for you.

robal

Thanks sir

Thanks Mr Robal

umairm95 :

Thanks Mr Robal

You´re very welcome.