Finding a tax specialist

I'm looking for a reliable tax specialist in Madrid who's familiar with USA taxes. I know that I will have to pay Spanish taxes, and I know about the double taxation treaties between the USA and Spain.  I'm a dual citizen, if that's helpful.

I believe that a gestor won't be up to the task, and a tax specialist attorney may be overkill (and pricey), or maybe not. Iirc there's a middle category, similar to a CPA (wordreference calls it a "contador público.") While an English-speaker would be nice, it's not at all important to me.

If you know of one, can you please let me know?


Or perhaps anywhere in Spain?

New topic