How to get my visa

Dear sir ,

My name is Md Takeullah . I am from Bangladesh and i want to invest in Cambodia . can you tell me what is the procedure . I have passport  .


I would suggest you come here first and have a look where/what to invest in.

For that purpose  you could use a tourist visa for 30 days, that can be extended once for another 30 days.

If you plan to stay longer you should come in on an Ordinary visa and extend it for a 6 months EG (General) extension of stay. That way you have 7 months time to set up things.

Good luck.

Cambodia expert team

Thanks Sir

We are beating this visa subject to death it’s simple in cambodia read the other 1000 post about this subject , and let’s change the conversation

New topic