Immigration matters

I have a Malaysian friend who is being refused entry to Singapore for a crime he has committed but already served his incarceration in Singapore, can he apply to visit Singapore as he has a bank account with deposit that has still not been closed? If yes, what are the necessary steps?

Read existing threads in the forum, you will get plenty of information and process to follow.

No need to visit Singapore, if he wants visit here to close his bank account. He can do online transfer his money to any of his local bank in Malaysia. Then, online can close the account.

After conviction for a criminal offense, he is likely to be banned from visiting Singapore for many years.

New topic