Retirement visa in Cambodia.

Is it possible to get retirement visa for Cambodia.
If yes . what is the process for that. Anyone here gone through the whole process.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Use the search function (magnifier in the right top corner) for retirement visa and you will get answers to your questions, this is a topic that has been covered many times.

Good luck.

Cambodia expert team

Thanks Joe . I will do that.

Hi Joe,
If we come on Tourist E- visa to PP. Is it possible to convert that visa to Retirement Visa there in PP.
If yes , Can you suggest some reliable agent who can be trusted Please.
Thanks in Anticipation.
P. Kaul

Hello P.Kaul.

A tourist visa cannot be used for an extension of stay

It can be extended once for 30 days,  that's it.

Best is to leave the country and on coming back get an Ordinary visa.  That one can be extended into a Retirement extension of stay.



Thanks for your reply Joe .
But what is difference between a tourist visa and an ordinary visa.
How to get a ordinary visa??? It may sound strange to you but I just want to update my knowledge and get the proper visa so there are no problems in later stage for me.
Thanks a lot.
P. Kaul

On the form to apply for a visa you have 2 options: T (tourist) and Ordinary type E.

Tourist visa is $30, Ordinary visa $35.

Within a week you should apply for any extension, as it can take up to 2 weeks for processing.



Thanks  Joe

I’ve had a retirement visa for two years.  Just asked the agent to apply for one.  $280.  No verification needed.

New topic