Accommodation near Chowkit

Hi everyone,

I am from Pakistan and I am moving to KL in next month and looking for an apartment near chow kit where my office is located.

I am moving with my wife and looking for nearest place as I dont have a car for now and my priority is to stay near to the office.

I have seen many condos on propertyguru n iproperty but the main issue is that mostly condos near Chowkit are on airbnb/agoda for tourists  So there will be quite of hustle and noise in such condos.
My budget is around 2.3k and I would be really grateful if somebody can guide me what will be the best place to live with family with good security.

Hi Usamaniazi,

Welcome to the forum  :)

May i suggest that you post an advert in the Housing in Malaysia section ? You may look for offers in Kuala Lumpur.

Regards,
Bhavna

There are so many condos along Jalan Tun Razak, in the Titiwangsa area and along Jalan Kucing. You just need to look a little bit further out of Chowkit area. Find the ones with good transportation such as LRT or bus that will bring you near to your workplace.

Thanks shill..

I will search in those areas as well.

Actually, there are so many options that you get confused :).

The only thing I am looking for is where more expats are there so that you can interact.

Your rental budget is a bit low so that is why it might be necessary to live a little out of the city. The commute from places like Mont Kiara to Chow Kit is not all that bad, but then the rentals in Mont Kiara are probably going to be too high.

You could also consider staying in Bukit Bintang area as it's not all that far away from Chow Kit but certainly too far to walk. Some of the condo's like Angkasa Impian I and Mutiara Villa occasionally have lower rent apartments, the smaller ones such as 500 sq ft and 700 sq ft might be possible but perhaps difficult to find.

Go to mudah.my

hi...try at propsocial, 9flats. you will definitely get an apartment within your requirements. good luck