New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hello Everyone,
  I am from virgin Island currently living in USA. I'm new here on this site and i would love to make friends here and meet some expat, i feel happy to be here. Thanks

Hi

thanks Julien - my wife and I are still in South Africa, but we really want to emigrate to the US through sponsorship.

RAINBOWNOTARY --  Please place an advert in the Classifieds section for your services instead of using the forum.  Thank you.

I have tried. They reject it without a response. I don't mind paying. Selecia

Rainbow Mobile Notary And Wedding Officiants Network

RAINBOWNOTARY wrote:

I have tried. They reject it without a response. I don't mind paying. Selecia

I've sent your request to the moderators.  Someone will contact you soon.

Hello Everyone,
I'm Avic and new to the platform, i hope to connect with fellow expats and help with relevant information and friendship the best way I can. Do well to add up and lets connect, learn new things and make remarkable impact to the platform.

Best Regard.

Am Obed a Ghanaian male who is very friendly and am looking for friendship so I will be more happy when you reply to me with acceptance of my friendship.

Hi My Name is Ana

Hello ! Expats
Hey I'm new here …
Living in Nevada '
Original from South America but grow up in Europe ...
Love America been here long enough to fall in love with this country
I know many of you dream in moving here well come to America !
Let me know if you need advise buying a property I been in the real estate business many years
We rent and sell affordable luxury homes 
Nevada is a nice   cost of living here is lower them many big cities  : Housing , food , entertainments and taxes .
I'm happy hour fun :)  its a cheap way to enjoy good food here , let me know whos around for meetup.
Can have conversation in five idioms this help  . Anyway happy holidays everybody

Ana Birch wrote:

Hi My Name is Ana

Please do not use the forum for self promotion.  If you want to advertise your business, go to Classifieds section instead.

Thank you.

Hi everyone my name is Sola I'm into creative music creation, advertising and travel. I went to Lakeland University in Sheboygan Wisconsin where I got a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science

Hello Sola,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for introducing yourself to the other members of the USA forum.

How can we help you ?  :)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Thank you ! I was trying to edit my introduction

Hi everyone
I'm here too learn a lot from all of you

Hi Julien

Thanks for a warm welcoming email. Well I don't know whether I'm in the right forum or not since I'm not really and expat.

Although, I do aspire to become one. I have lived in India all my life and trying to relocate to US or Canada now. I have been working in banking sector at middle management level in India. I have 15+ years of work experience in Corporate/ Wholesale Banking and Credit Risk Management.

Looking forward to the guidance from the community in this forum.

Thanks
Kunal

Hello,, DR. G here,  biiingual English /spanish DPM,practicing foot and ankle medicine and surgery in private offices,willing to move to Costa Rica a country I love since the first time I came here, this feeling of moving to CR is never going away for too long and I find myself thinking of being there over and over, with the Covid 19 crisis , seems farther than ever, but I thought , do not give up!! / wanted to wish good luck to all out there in similar situations, welcome to drop me a line. Dr G

Hi, I'm new here .My name is Osvald . I'm from Santa Clara, California) :)

My Name is Ana

I'm a interior designers and on the real estate biz i help people stage their home so its easier to sell .
Enjoying working and living in Las Vegas for the moment
I Just post a happy hour meet up but looking like nobody is interested
  Las Vegas people at expat.com don't socialize .
  Lots of profiles with no photos looks strangest to me .
  Oh well ! coronavirus time its not easy .
Hey ! you can not just seat at home all day long ...
Walk around , exercise and go to some happy hours i been distract myself but the same time very careful with my health.
So you expat in Las Vegas  and living a normal life want meet I'm around
I'm not looking for dating , therapy and job  hahaha

hi

Hi all
I'm rebecca amuri
I'd like to move in USA for studying and at the same time working...

I am Vivek Shukla, one of the pioneers of Vedic Maths
i have rediscovered Vedic Maths in a new practical way for kids
after successfully  spreading it across India in modern times(with practical no money in hand, but with help of good people and Media), i wish to spread the unique knowledge to native americans too.
i have started by training ONLINE a young native american Hawaain kid aged 5....and it felt great.
i want to come to USA to train all your kids.
again like last time, i have no money in hand, but i believe God is there to show me the way
i am excited to join this group

hey all. Am a new to this forum and am planning to move to the usa for work. Just wanna find out how the working culture for pharmacist is in the us

Hi all, my name is Nona, I have lived in Buffalo New York for 10 years now. it's a beautiful city, beautiful people.  :heart:

Kindly send your email address to be able to reach .

Best Regards

What country are you from?

Firstsummits wrote:

Kindly send your email address to be able to reach .

Best Regards

1- You need to click on Quote at the end of the post that you wish to reply before typing your comment.  Since you failed to do that, your above post above is ignored by everyone as no one knows what, why, and to whom you speak.

2- Personal contact details is not allowed on the forum so please do not ask for other people's or provide yours.  Use the PM (on the poster's profile page)

Firstsummits wrote:

As I mentioned in my last post, you're still talking into the void.

vivekvedicmaths wrote:

I am Vivek Shukla, one of the pioneers of Vedic Maths
i have rediscovered Vedic Maths in a new practical way for kids
after successfully  spreading it across India in modern times(with practical no money in hand, but with help of good people and Media), i wish to spread the unique knowledge to native americans too.
i have started by training ONLINE a young native american Hawaain kid aged 5....and it felt great.
i want to come to USA to train all your kids.
again like last time, i have no money in hand, but i believe God is there to show me the way
i am excited to join this group

Not to slight your faith, but God rarely has anything to do with Immigration law and regulations. 

Wishing to "come to USA to train all your kids" is not realistic when you don't have a degree recognised by American government, or solid finance to guarantee your living in the States, nor enough fund for a return ticket to India. 

You also don't have a good reputation to present to potential sponsors.  Your claim to be a pioneer of Vedic Maths is dubious since I couldn't find your name anywhere near that subject.  Your experience outside of India is that you've began to train one child in Hawaii with not yet a result to show (aside from you felt great).  Not much there to fill a résumé, do you agree?

Even Vedic Maths itself is not recognised by the majority of mathematicians in India as a legit method to learn higher math.  In the US, mental math has gone by the wayside many decades ago and will never be brought back to life again.

I don't wish to discourage you, just want to point out that it's a waste of time searching for a way to come to the US when you don't have anything to offer your host country.

Firstsummits wrote:

Firstsummits

American citizen, hmm why are you here?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916106

Thanks!

Closed