New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Turkey forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Turkey if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, welcome to Turkey.what are your your plans is short visit or live during retirement?

Hi Siwmman, see my reply to Borarro for the reasons I'm interested in visiting Istanbul. Thank you for your welcome.

Best wishes
Rocked/JohnD

Welcome to Ankara

Thanks Julien, I've been made very welcome by some lovely people on this forum - impressed!

Cheers
Rocked/John/D

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board  :)

Just want to wish you all the best and success in moving to Turkey. Any info you need, feel free to post them on the forum : Post new topic

[at] siwmman, thanks for your kindness and support to Julien  :happy:  Well, he is the founder of the website and this post was launched automatically from his profile. Not moving to Turkey, but if he needs, glad to know you are here.

Regards,
Bhavna

Hi, we've just joined the forum (and have already posted in the wrong place). We have an unfinished house and need to find local advice on who could help us proceed. We've not been involved with the long back story to the housed so have few contacts in the area. Looking forward to meeting people who've decided to settle in Alanya. Only been a couple of times but really like the place.

Jem & Ali

Hello and welcome Jem & Ali, no problem for the thread  :cheers:

I am just pending down the link to your thread for members to see and help you : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=881387

All the very best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna

Dear all,

Hi. I'm Gabriel.  I'm new here to this forum and recently moved to Antalya. I look forward to meeting wonderful people and making new friends/connections in this city. Also open to working opportunities etc..  Cheers

Hi, i am going to be in Ankara probably till mid April. I would love to know where expats hangout in Ankara. 😊

Hi everybody, ı am new in this forum, my name is aykut, ı am french teacher and export expert, I live in Turkey, and I can help people who want to live in Turkey..give them informations

Heyy, i will be here :)

Hello,
I've been living and working in Istanbul since July 2019.  Loving it so far and barely scratching the surface on what to discover in this enormous and beautiful city...Looking for international friends on the Asian side.

Looking to move to Turkey.

Hello,

I have been living here since 2018 and still, I feel like there are many things that yet I didn't see!!!

Hi Scott. I am also interested in art, music, politcs and teaching. I have a PhD in Political Science btw.. maybe we can have some common things to talk .. Best! :)

Hi Naima, we can discover the city if yuo want :))