New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sweden forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sweden if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi I'm Shivcharan from New Delhi India as a Indian cousin chef 17 year experience with authentic Indian curry if you have requirements for Indian curry chef plz mail me thanks have a wonderful day today

Hi Shivcharan,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction. If you have any business here, you should register it in the Sweden business directory as free advertising is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine

Hello.
Just to be clear, I was born in the U.S. and I lived there until the 1970's but I am a Swedish national. I have travelled extensively "On a Shoestring" as they used to say. I am married and retired and I'm looking for light, social contact in the area but I am not looking for a relationship or a job.

Hi, lovely to virtually meet you all. We are in the process of relocating to Sweden from South Africa and will be arriving latest by July 2020.

I do value the information shared on this forum and is likely to come up with some questions/enquiries of my own in the near future.

Hall dig bra