New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

I am very much interested in learning arabic.

I am in riyadh and newly moved to saudi arabia.

rizvaaan wrote:

Hi guys
I am new to saudi arabia, i landed one month back, still waiting for iqama.
I have software engineering background, i would be seeking help to get driving license and process family visa, hope to get some fruitful help.

And yeah i have been bored here in riyadh, if there are some joyful activities please let me know.

Regards,
Rizwan

welcome dear, you may check meetup app for activities in your area

Hello , I am from India. Came to Jeddah 3 weeks back. Working as Process Improvement expert with a big hospital.

I am new in saudia ... looking for a job plz help for a job

*** you can contact me in email

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Briezella

I did not think it was open for non-muslim as Makkah and Madinah are the holy cities of Islam. There is possibility that after boundries of holy mosque this newly hospital contructed therefore you get this job but sorry to say unless you are muslim you will not allow to go holy mosque and city center of Madinah.

Madinah city is very beautiful and all the time good weather. I was here since 25 years and wish to have my job at Madinah but could not happen because working with one sponsor, we are stuck to particular area or maximum where sponsor had branches. Definitely you will like it. WELCOME TO SAUDI ARABIA and city of our (mankind) last prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Hi everyone, I'm Kevin currently living in Riyadh now.  So far so good. This place is great.

I am a n Engineering graduate but currently working as a waiter in Alyasmin neighborhood. Now, i find myself bored and I'm looking for some small opportunities online, a part time job perhaps. Hope i can find it here.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Silkkatrn,

know this is a late reply but has everything worked out well for you? I'm new to here too at Riyadh since December.

Hi am majed 34 years old am a Saudia citizen hopefully i can help or advice someone how is interest in Saudi life style or cultural habits.
thank you all and enjoy the living .

Hello Sir,
This is Muhammad Junaid form Jeddah KSA, i living in the Kingdom since 10 years, really it`s a very good experience, and i happy to live with my family here,

Thank You!

Alex Chitake is my name. I am on a fly in fly out contract working for a mining company called  Maaden Phosphate in the Northern borders province.

I am a mining engineer by profession with more than 25 years post graduate experiences.

My intial impression is that its so lonely up here. Social life is zero but my comfort has been that i will fly back home after every 2 months but with the lock down the situation is now different.

My country of origin is Zimbabwe in southern Africa.

Hi every  onem New dammam   , This post is just to say HI to u all

Hello everyone,

I'm Hasan and I'm a Saudi citizen living in Jeddah. I have lived in US & UK before for studying and traveled to different countries.

If any one have questions about Saudi Arabia or need to know something I'm more than happy to help.

Regards,

Hi,

New to Riyadh. Didn't get time to set up, housing or car before the lock down but looking forward to getting all those things done. Nigerian American, just moved here from Dubai, big sportsman (basketball, running, boxing, hiking, etc). Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Kind regards,

Chuma

Welcome Chuma. wish you all success in Riyadh. There are many websites offering apartments, houses and used cars as well (i want to sell my car as well) :)

let me know if you need support in this level.

thanks.

Hi Hasan
How are you? I have a question and would like to on one if anyone can help with that.

Hi
What do you need ?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Danielle Barnard

We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, Al khobar And we are from South africa.

welcome , need help ? can ask!

you can ask, i live here since 11 years ,

Thank you we appreciate.

Just don't do it - don't move across to KSA unless you have no other option. Good luck 💕

Welcome to Saudi Arabia. I'm Adel from Egypt. It's my last days here

I have a job offer to work as a doctor in Al Madinah.
Any info about living  and working  in Al Madinah would be great.
Thanks!

pls check your inbox

SHAN KHAN from Dammam.
18+ experience in the following:
- Graphics Design
- Web Design
- Multimedia Development
- Video Production
- Photography
- Videography
- IT Project Management
- Event Management
- VR/AUTOMATION

Hobbies:
- Cricket
- TENNIS
-TABLE TENNIS
- Cycling
- GYM
- VIDEO GAMES

Hi, I recently got married and moved from the US to Jeddah to be here with my husband. Looking to meet female friends to hangout with and support each other especially during this pandemic.

I would be very happy to meet you but sorry to say that i am not in jeddah i am in jubai

Hi All!

Husband and I will be moving from the  USA to  Madinah   in a few months. 

Kinda nervous about the move but over all excited for the adventure (and the proximity to other countries for holiday getaways!)

Would love to connect with others!!!  Even if you aren't in Madinah
(I plan on getting a car). 

Interests:  engineering (im a CHE- spec in materials for sustainability), permaculture and gardening, hiking, camping, biking, environmentalism/green/sustainability, music (esp indie/world/punk/indie/metal), small circuit projects/builds, 3D printing, python, linux, DIY, crafts, painting, photography, film (esp international, art-house and indie), travel, cooking, food-snobbery, and general shenanigans!!!!!

.... looking forward to exploring and learning and experiencing all the things....except for a Saudi jail. Really REALLY gonna try not to experience that....

I am Nsidibe, a Music teacher from Nigeria.  I have been in Jeddah for the past nine months. Here is my hello to everyone.

Hello, ImanS. I am in Jeddah, too. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

HI,

I'M MUHAMMED FROM INDIA, BEEN ONE YEAR IN KINGDOM. ALONG WITH WORK, I'M TAKING EVERY MOMENT TO LIVE AND EXPLORE THE  KINGDOM AS MUCH AS I CAN. <3

Dear Abdul,
After you get Iqama , you can apply for Driver's Licence . Just give copy of your Canadian Driver's Licence and fill in the form of Application for Driver's Licence and a blood group test from any clinic. If you have a Canadian licence then you are exempted from test . I am a Canadian too and got the licence in Jeddah in 2015. I got the family visa too. Just go thru the procedure.

Hello dear Peeps,
I've been here in Riyadh for almost 10 years. I would love to connect with other friends from other culture.
Looking forward to hearing from all of you,
Waiting form PM.
Cheers!

Hi,

I am Mariyam from India. I am a private tutor and I  teach elementary level (American Curriculum).

Hello 👋  from the other side

Hello! I am a female that lives in Orlando! I hope to work and maybe live in Jeddah one day.

What is the best part about Saudi Arabia?

Assalamoalaikum,

How are you all,

This is Ahmed Hassan from Pakistan having more than 16 years of experience in Accounting & Finance currently working with a Real Estate & Development Company as Manager Operations & Hr in Pakistan.

Searching for good career move in Saudi Arabia (Makkah or Jeddah).

Kindly guide me ways to move forward.

Ahmed Hassan

Closed