New members of the Philippines forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Philippines forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Philippines if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thanks for having me & Greetings Everyone.

I am a 55 yr old Singaporean  (Semi-Retired) and moved to the Philippines sometime in Apr'2019.
I hv worked in various Singapore (MNC's) for over 30yrs in the OGC industry...well that's till I got retrenced in late 2018.
(It was not easy getting back close to my last drawn salary in Singapore so I had to get out!)
Lucky for me I had applied for my SRRV philippine Visa some 5yrs prior to my retrenchment ("smelled a rat"...some would say!....hahaha) & this is my safe home for now.
Anyways life is quite boaring here in Surigao City (a 3rd Class Province) and I keep mainly to myself with my partner kids & family while watching my expenses...hahaha!! Looking to pick up playing the Electric Guitar sometime but am unable to find a coach as yet.
Thanks again & pse feel free to share your comments.

Hi,is there any small condo for rent in bgc tgauig owner here.Will be in Tagguig by March I would like to rent directly to the owner maybe it’s not too pricey .Thank you and best regards.

Hello everyone and welcome on board.

[at] Chonabonaobra, feel free to drop an advert in the Housing in the Philippines section of the website to receive some offers.

Regards
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna;

Thanks for the invite.

Hope to chat up wif some expats especially those living in the Surigao City area, any referals would be appreciated..I have seen quite a few walking around, but never really got to say hi...except for my immediate neighbour whom is Dutch(great guy) and another Australian whom I've yet to meet/chat & whom is building a 3 storey home jus behind my home, both of whom I presume drop by once/twice a year for max 1week at a time at least for now.

Thanks again