New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone, I can't even explain how i found myself on this app and on this forum lol but i know it was while i was searching for ways to make friends in Lagos.

My name is Chioma, I'm Nigerian and I've lived in Lagos for two years now and i can't proudly say I have made any friends or gone out to experience Lagos life in the 2 years I've been here. For me its just work, home, movies, food, repeat *talk about boring*

So this year I've decided to make conscious effort to end my boring lifestyle. I'm here to make friends, to network, to socialize with people, join groups and lets see how it goes.

Don't hesitate to holla at me  :D

Wow you are highly welcome @chioma

Hi,
My familya and I are planning to move to Lagos, Nigeria. We are from Costa Rica and I am lokking for information about living there with kids.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, welcome on board  :)

@ Daliana, have a look at the Living in Nigeria guide, you will find some useful information.

Perhaps you can tell us a bit more about your move, why did you choose Nigeria/Lagos ?

Regards,
Bhavna

I am Kingsley Nwachukwu, working in a Digital Marketing Agency as a Digital Marketer and Social Media Manager, I currently reside in Lagos, Nigeria.

Hi everyone, am Chinedu Obiekezie, I had my first degree from the University of Nigeria Enugu campus,
I came to Mauritius island in 2013 on student Visa.
After my studies I got married to my wife (Mauritian ctizen)
We started life together. I worked with shell Mauritius for a period of 5 years, from pump attendant to a supervisor. Now I have both nationality Nigeria/Maurice.
Now I have my own car wash at Flacq cour De Ville Flacq with
Ne-Dus car wash Ltd- franchise of Total Mauritius ltd.
It's a great experience.....

Hi folks, I am Wamae Mwangi living in Abuja for the past 6 weeks. I am from Nairobi Kenya and I am here on business. Nice place- a bit too warm but manageable.

I've lived in Nigeria right from my birth. And i was being given birth to in a local environment call Ajegunle, people in this part of Nigeria really find it difficult to meet their goals and by the grace of God i will be starting a project this year which will improve their skills and change their mindset on entrepreneur.

Hmm welcome to Abuja Nigeria but why did you use the word manageable please...

Wow.... Boss I admired your achievements

Lagos is fun to be and their you can find as much industries u can ever imagine

Hi everyone,

I am from India and am at an advanced stage of discussing an opportunity with a company in Lagos. If it materializes, then I intend to move in with family around September 2020.

I am in this forum for friends, information on living, place of stay, expenses, anything of assistance.

Hello andidips,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your introduction!

I hope everything goes well for you during your negotiations and that it is fruitful.

I would invite you to create new threads on the Lagos forum for any help you need on a specific topic. Feel free to seek guidance from our members.

One useful resource for all expats and future expats is the Living in Nigeria guide which contains basic information on a broad range of subjects to facilitate your move there.

Good luck and may your move to Nigeria be a successful one.

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Diksha wrote:

Hello andidips,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your introduction!

I hope everything goes well for you during your negotiations and that it is fruitful.

I would invite you to create new threads on the Lagos forum for any help you need on a specif topic. Feel free to seek guidance from our members.

One useful resource for all expats and future expats is the Living in Nigeria guide which contains useful information on a broad range of subjects to facilitate your move there.

Good luck and may your move to Nigeria be a successful one.

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi Diksha,

Thanks for your note. I really look forward to come across people and information in this forum.

Cheers once again...

Thank you

I am Ogenyi Ikenna from Nigeria I study civil engineering from Michael okpara University

I'm Biany from Lagos Nigeria. I speak both French & Eng.

Am Ekene, a business living in lagos. I just want to mingle and have lot of friends both as personal friend and business associate.

Hello Ogenyi, Biany & Mr Renz,

A warm welcome to you :)

Since you are now part of the Expat.com's community, feel free to interact with other members by participating on recent threads on the Nigeria forum to share insights as locals, or by creating new ones for queries you may have.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

🥰🥰🥰😍

Wow nice,

Hi all.I am Ovis .I am a Nigerian and staying in Warri ,South South Nigeria.
I am a professional engineer and look forward to networking with professionals  here.

Hello sir
Please am from Nigeria precisely warri, sir I want us to be friends.
There are some things I really want to ask you about in PNG.
Sir do you have any idea of PNG before?
I truly need your help sir..

Hello am new on this my main reason here is to make new friends.
Am from Nigeria, warri precisely but I want to know more about the country called PNG, please if there is any Nigerian that is there please talk to me now or contact me on my WhatsApp number
Thanks

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone 👋🏽

My name is Samuel Davidson and I'm here to stay😊.

I am Digital Marketer, with strong points in SEO and Website Designs.

I recently moved to Enugu, and too be honest, the City is great (my favourite city actually) and I am really looking forward to leaving my room and meet new people.

So, if you reside in Enugu, just holla me *** let's meet up. And if you don't, we can also have great convo here.

I'm really glad to be here.

Cheers🥂 to all the amazing people I will meet here.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello ! Am new on this platform and about to start a new business. How can anyone be of help and assistance to me.

Hello everyone

I am Pelumi and I currently reside in Lagos, the busiest city in Nigeria.

I am here to network with people and provide helpful knowledge to expatriates in Lagos and Nigeria.

Hi. I'm willow. Could you please tell me about life in nigeria? I want to come and do business but I'm so scared of being taken advantage of by the wrong people. Not stereotyping, just concerned.

Nigeria is good if you meet the right people. I can show you around when you are here, I'm sure you will definitely enjoy your stay here.

Mr Renz wrote:

Am Ekene, a business living in lagos. I just want to mingle and have lot of friends both as personal friend and business associate.

I would love to be friends with you

Goodwin don't allow your background to be on the ground keep ya head up bro

Hello Edo,my names are Chukwudi Christian.I have lived in india for 15 years.I came back to Nigeria since over two years now.But I just can't settle down here.The lack of electricity,roads and other basic infrastructure are just making it almost impossible for me to settle down here again for now.

Am considering moving over to Mauritius and I would like to find out the best area to invest with a low budget in Mauritius.
Thanks in anticipation as I await your candid response.

Thanks, it's good idea. You can settle Dawn and start business.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916044

Thanks!

Closed