New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone, I can't even explain how i found myself on this app and on this forum lol but i know it was while i was searching for ways to make friends in Lagos.

My name is Chioma, I'm Nigerian and I've lived in Lagos for two years now and i can't proudly say I have made any friends or gone out to experience Lagos life in the 2 years I've been here. For me its just work, home, movies, food, repeat *talk about boring*

So this year I've decided to make conscious effort to end my boring lifestyle. I'm here to make friends, to network, to socialize with people, join groups and lets see how it goes.

Don't hesitate to holla at me  :D

Wow you are highly welcome [at]chioma

Hi,
My familya and I are planning to move to Lagos, Nigeria. We are from Costa Rica and I am lokking for information about living there with kids.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, welcome on board  :)

[at] Daliana, have a look at the Living in Nigeria guide, you will find some useful information.

Perhaps you can tell us a bit more about your move, why did you choose Nigeria/Lagos ?

Regards,
Bhavna