New members of the Kuwait forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kuwait forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kuwait if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I'm dentist graduate from Indian,want to work in Kuwait how to approach,anyone are there please guide me friends

Hi I'm new here..looking for a part time job..I'm working in the school as assistant teacher..

Hey All! I was born and brought up in Kuwait. I left the country for a short duration and I'm coming back again. Looking forward to a great life here..

Hello everyone, I want to thank the admin for establishing this forum, I'm Moaaz (Mo), 35 years old, working in multiple sectors such as renewable energy, mechanical engineering, I'm also a public speaker, a writer and creative director for non-profits. Born in Kuwait and have strong network of relationships and experience about this country. I'm here for 3 reasons: 1) I'm as entrepreneur in energy business, so we can collaborate commercially, 2) I'm well informed about the country, so I can offer friendly help and assistance, 3) I'm looking for new friends and relationship to build new community within the community. My contact is (***) and my email address is listed in my profile. I'm active on professional platforms such as LinkedIn, you are all welcome to reach out for introduction and cooperation personally and professionally. here's my LinkedIn account link. Thank you for reading so far ;).

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Everyone!....I am Altaf from Mumbai, India. I am new in this group.
I am into Perfumes and Agarwood business.
I have been in Kuwait for 6 years and then shifted to Bangkok, Thailand for 3 years.

Now I am back in Kuwait and want to connect with people to make new friends and make the community stronger. I would like to join group for social causes and help people in need.

Hi there, I am Engineer, working on oil construction field. I am looking good friends, networking and cross culture. Regards

Welcome back to Kuwait.
Hope to meet new people like you and share experiences.

Hi all I am new my husband and I have lived in Spain 5 years we are UK nationals can we get our medical done in spain translated and attested by Spanish kuwait embassy?

Hi my name is Michael and I have recently accepted a second level Teaching job in Kuwait. Currently live in Ireland. Need to get medical done here before I apply for visa, currently getting my personal documents attested by Irish Dept of Foreign Affairs in Dublin. Have called and emailed several times Kuwati Embassy in London to ask them to email me the paperwork I need to have signed by my doctor for the medical. Anybody please give me advice on where or how I can get the paperwork required for the medical?. Thanks!

We are the same wonder if it is same school hoe can we pms?

Hello all,

We will be new to Kuwait in August.
We need a gym Al Jahra area can anyone advise.
Also advice on delivery company online shopping for homewares, food etc in case we locked down.
Already researched my healthy takeaway place lol!!!

Hi Julian,
   Thank you for your kind post. My name is Michael and I am an Irish citizen moving to Kuwait city in August to Teach at a secondary school. I shall be alone so looking to meet some expats for coffee or to watch some soccer matches. Stay safe everyone.

Pall Mall Manchester I have heard you pay band explain all you need checking.

Hello everyone,
I am a new member in expat.com and I live in Mahboula. It been 5 years in Kuwait now.I live with my family.
I am a mom blogger and I have a blogpost.

I hope to stay connected

Thanks
Sandhani

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : No external links, please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Diksha,kindly specify on what do you mean by ‘external links'?

Hello everyone
I'm a Dr from Pakistan I have a potential job offer at Kuwait and if everything works out I will be moving to Kuwait with my wife and 3 children, it would be very helpful if anyone can guide me about schools accommodation recreation etc

Hello Dr misri khan,

Welcome to Expat.com  :top:

I would advise you to have a look at the Living in Kuwait guide, you may find some answers to your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916004

Thanks!

Closed