New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone,
I am Nikita Nag. I am from Jodhpur, India. I am a mechanical engineer and have experience in my field. I am willing to settle in Canada. Please help me finding a job there.

Hello Nikita,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for introducing yourself.

Since this topic is for introductions only, I would advise you to publish a advert in the Jobs in Canada section for your search.

To help you along in your job search, I would suggest that you browse through the articles in this section of the Living in Canada guide: Work in Canada.

If you have any more such questions, feel free to start a thread on the Canada forum.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi am card rose ,from Nairobi Kenya ,I work as caregiver in elderly home care, looking forward to settle and work in Canada  but I dont know why to start ,looking for your help

Hi All
This is Abdul Just moved to Dammam last week. currently waiting for my Iqama.....I came from Canada......I need to apply for driving license.......Please guide if you can....Please also let me know if we Canadian expat in Dammam are meeting some time......
Thanks and bets regards
Abdul

Hey Folks,

Alex here. Lived, studied and worked in Canada for 8 years, Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver. After that moved back to Moscow. Any canadians in Moscow to hang out? pls PM

Hi im just new here in Canada i live in north york is anyone new here close by?