New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone,
I am Nikita Nag. I am from Jodhpur, India. I am a mechanical engineer and have experience in my field. I am willing to settle in Canada. Please help me finding a job there.

Hello Nikita,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for introducing yourself.

Since this topic is for introductions only, I would advise you to publish a advert in the Jobs in Canada section for your search.

To help you along in your job search, I would suggest that you browse through the articles in this section of the Living in Canada guide: Work in Canada.

If you have any more such questions, feel free to start a thread on the Canada forum.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi am card rose ,from Nairobi Kenya ,I work as caregiver in elderly home care, looking forward to settle and work in Canada  but I dont know why to start ,looking for your help

Hi All
This is Abdul Just moved to Dammam last week. currently waiting for my Iqama.....I came from Canada......I need to apply for driving license.......Please guide if you can....Please also let me know if we Canadian expat in Dammam are meeting some time......
Thanks and bets regards
Abdul

Hey Folks,

Alex here. Lived, studied and worked in Canada for 8 years, Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver. After that moved back to Moscow. Any canadians in Moscow to hang out? pls PM

Hi im just new here in Canada i live in north york is anyone new here close by?

Hello Everyone,

This is Pandit, I am Digital Marketing Analyst with 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing. Trying to Find the Jobs Abroad.

Thanks and Regards,
Pandit

I am Finance Controller in my country Indonesia my company's name is CV MAKMUR JAYA ABADI (you can find on Internet). I have a dream when I was child my dream is only go to Canada whatever the risk that's what my hope and it will be never changed until now.

I learn a lot about English language, I mastered in English conversation because I want to go to Canada. I try so many things to go there (Applying job (whatever job ), Find a Friends who is there, all opportunities) and I fail, but now I come back and really hope who ever you read this please bring me there. I will do anything to go there. I will work hard to catch my dream.

Please read this. Thank's

Daniel Tommy

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day!I'm Talibona from Botswana,basically I seeking a job,so that i can relocate to Canada, here i work in hospitality

Hello everyone,
This is Janet. I am new to this forum.
I am an immigration practitioner.

Hello everyone, my name is Victor Proaño I was born in Lima Peru, currently I am a permanent resident in Calgary Alberta Canada for 8 years.

I am a graduate in international business administration and psychology.

Because of my work, I travel a lot between Canada and Peru about 5 to 6 times a year.

My line of business is technology business through specialized platforms.

I joined this site to meet people, expand my network and do business.

Currently I am very interested in learning the Ukrainian language because next year I will develop a technology business in Kyiv.

I am very interested to know if there is any person in this community who can teach me Ukrainian, preferably from Ukraine. Those interested please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi am Noel. Am new here. I am a trained tiler . Want to move to Canada for work

Hi everybody I am corine of Mauritius island.My dream of coming to work in canada have been broken.Because I dont understand why till my last interview of 4 april 2018 with Canadian. Till now I dont know whether it is Mauritian people from the firm of recrutement base in Mauritius who lost my papers name of interview or whether Canadians refuse that I come to work in their country. But I find that affair mysteriously because every interview with Canadians was joyfully and well passed. I can say that I was in my right direction cause that day the mauritian at  the office asked me to bring a photocopie of my passport before talking to a Canadian on skype in the mauritian office .It a very mysterious affair for me.

Hi All,

Pradip this side from Bangalore, India. Planning to settle in Toronto or Montreal.
Please guide us on how to get a job in the marketing field over there.

Thanx!  :)

Hi all-

I'm a US citizen married to a dual Canadian/US citizen, and living in Washington state. We anticipate moving to Vancouver Island (probably the Victoria area) in 2024. I look forward to hearing from other members who are following similar paths. Thank you.

Hi,  I am a dual citizen married to an American.  My Family is in Vancouver but my wife and I have been planning on moving to Ontario from Philadelphia, PA. I too, am looking for others who have made this transition to see if anyone can share their experiences. We've been planning this for a year and I am now selling my house so we can have the money to buy one in Ontario. We have a wealth of friends here and we love them. We're very social and value spending time with friends.  We figured we'd make new friends when we moved.  But my wife was spooked recently by an business acquaintance who moved from the U.S. to Canada 12 years ago and then moved back to the U.S.. He told her that he had trouble making new friends in Canada and didn't like it.  Has anyone found that to be true?

how are you
ababkabar
im in Jakarta now trying to get back to Vancouver
i applied for fpr COVD19  loan just for the ticket the embassy refused me
do you any good lawyer in Jakarta
thank you

Hi everyone,

I'm Jesse from Austin, TX. I work as a product designer and I would like to start anew in a country that isn't as, well, let's say as troubled as the US.

I think I would enjoy living in Vancouver, but at this point I have no idea how to possibly migrate out of the US. I'm open to work opportunities as well as grad school at somewhere like UBC.

Hello happy565656 & Jesse,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would advise both of you to create new threads on the Vancouver forum to seek out help from our members for your respective queries. Their insight can shed light on your individual situations.

@ Jesse: To help you get started, please have a look at the Living in Canada guide. Pay close attention specifically to the articles in the Work in Canada and Study in Canada sections for options which could potentially help you migrate.

Good luck to both of you  :cheers:

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Engr lib3 weeks ago
Greetings
My name is Engineer Daniel I am a Nigerian automobile professional, I specialize in automotive engineering full stack in troubleshooting and repairs, I join Expat because I want to meet someone in another country so I can share ideals and learn how to improve my present skills in automobiles
Nice meeting you here, I would like to know you if you please

Hi I'm Jenny from Switzerland just arrived last year in Canada. Looking forward to discovering this beautiful country, making friends and to enjoy.

Hello/Bonjour     
i am a citizen in Canada .I live in Ottawa cite with my family.I am 40 years old married with two children .We love and care for puppies that much.

Hello, I am Marvz I am in the Philippines and I am planning to move to Canada with my family and explore new environment, just want to look for a job first.

Dear All,
I am Panji, from Indonesia. I am an entrepreneur in industry such like entertainment, Technology and trades (Export/import). Visit Canada once a year since 2011, because I have business with Canadian company. I might look forward to settle in Canada with my family. If any Canadian are interested to do any business, please don't hesitate to contact me.

My name is Mohamed Papa Bangura Plumbing Technician in all Plumbing works i have intrest in moving to Canada to work

My name is Samson,
Career Logistician/warehousing/inventory/distribution/material handling and procurement,
Am a Kenyan in process of coming to Canada,
I thank God for being a member of this forum.

Tashina20 wrote:

Hello/ Bonjour!
I am a US citizen looking to immigrate to Eastern Canada, preferably to the Maritimes or Southern Quebec. Currently, I am considering Nova Scotia but am also interested in New Brunswick. My ancestors are from Trois Rivieres and Cape Breton, they crossed over via Vermont around 1895. Frankly, at this point, I cannot see spending the rest of my life in the US and would welcome the opportunity to live in Canada. That being said, it will surely be a journey getting there. My objective is to leave within the next 5 years... so, I have some time to do research.

If you are were BORN in the U.S., it should be considerably easier for you to emigrate to Canada than if you were naturalized or a citizen of another country.

Hi all
I'm Ryan, a self-employed man looking forward to work in Canada

Hi am Kristan from Ontario ...looking forward to meet new friends

Hi, am Stanly Kisitu from Uganda posses a BBA/Accounting, currently working with Finca Uganda as a Banking Operations Officer and am willing to work and stay in Canada. Kindly help me.

i will like to know you if you dont mind since you are living in Canada already.

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello
Bsr à tous , thanks for your interrest
J m prépare à vivre à Calgary
J'ai eu une offre d'emploi
J'attend juste le visa
Please,parlez moi de l'accueil,de la vie
Comment je vais faire pour avoir des amis
La vie est elle chère
Suis trop stressée
Merci Julien!

English please as this is an Anglophone forum.  :top:

Thanks for having me here I am chimario from Nigeria I will love to move to Canada to study I hope the forum will be of great help for me thanks

Hello to all,
I am Elysée. I come from Bertoua, Cameroon. I am experienced in logistics and transport. I am ready to move to Canada and work here. Help me find a job in this field there.

Hi, I am new aswell..

Thank you very much

Hello

Closed