New members of the Brazil forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Brazil forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Brazil if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,
My husband and I are moving to São Jose dos campos in April for a 2 year expat assignment. We are excited for the opportunity.  Is there an expat community is São Jose dos campos?

Hello Petlover_98166,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Are the preparations for the big move going smoothly?

Do you have any questions yet which have arisen following your decision to move to São Jose Dos Campos?

Feel free to share any queries you may have with the community by creating topics on the Sao Paulo forum.

Our members will do their best to guide you.

All the best for your future plans in Brazil  ;)

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
My husband and I are looking for recommendations on areas to rent, churches to attend and I would like to take Portuguese courses when we move.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, plus any other tips!  Thank you so much!

See Diksha's  response.
You need to go to the Sao Paulo forum and post. You will get better help.
Welcome and Boa Viagem.

Hi,
I'm Fred. My girlfriend is from Brazil (Rio) and we're planning on going to Brazil sometime in the long-term. This Forum and site have been of great help so far. Hopefully we can help out others along the way :)

Hi Petlover_98166,
I'm an American living in Sao Jose dos Campos with my wife and two daughters. It would be a pleasure to meet with you. Please send me a message when you arrive, or if you'd like to chat offline.
Cheers,
Joe

fred2brazil :

Hi,
I'm Fred. My girlfriend is from Brazil (Rio) and we're planning on going to Brazil sometime in the long-term. This Forum and site have been of great help so far. Hopefully we can help out others along the way :)

Welcome to the forum Fred.

joetrip :

Hi Petlover_98166,
I'm an American living in Sao Jose dos Campos with my wife and two daughters. It would be a pleasure to meet with you. Please send me a message when you arrive, or if you'd like to chat offline.
Cheers,
Joe

Hi! And welcome Joe!

Hey everyone! I’m a new member and I have been living in Natal, RN for almost 6 mo! I work at a private school and was so happy to be offered the job. I am married and brought my husband and son with me. We moved from Chile, which we were sad to leave, but ready for a new adventure! We plan to stay here for a couple of years before heading to Europe! I’m excited to meet everyone! Happy Carnaval !!!

Nice to meet a fellow Texas here! I’m originally from Lubbock!

Welcome Lisa. Red Raider?
TT has sister schools in Brazil. One here in Foz. Was good to meet them and 6 Texan's in a high school English class made the student crazy with our Texan words.
Enjoy the beach.

lisarobinettdiaz :

Hey everyone! I’m a new member and I have been living in Natal, RN for almost 6 mo! I work at a private school and was so happy to be offered the job. I am married and brought my husband and son with me. We moved from Chile, which we were sad to leave, but ready for a new adventure! We plan to stay here for a couple of years before heading to Europe! I’m excited to meet everyone! Happy Carnaval !!!

Welcome to the forum Lisa!