New members of the Bahrain forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahrain forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bahrain if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

HI ALL!

I'm new to this forum, and soon-to-be a new resident in Manama.
I'm from France and will be working there.
The company will pay for my relocation and hosting, so I will be looking for a place to rent as soon as possible.

> I started to read the pinned topics (Thanks XTang).

I hope to meet new people and make new friends.

Cheers :)

Hi , yes i am the newby  here i guess , i am finding this forum already helpful :)

Hello Zahra and very happy to meet you here and wish to exchange ideas and thoughts as I just moved to bahrain recently and living in Saar. Please give me a ring **** thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello All my Good Friends in Bahrain 😀
Luckily I just moved to bahrain at new years eve day of 2020 🌷and so far the new year has proven to be very joyful and happy for me, one reason I chose Saar as living place and people ,weather are fantastic and just recently had an idea to start a small business which will keep me more busy besides daily buying and selling in Saudi money market and one my interesting goals is to meet people from different countries as I went in around the world trips 5 times and my favourite place was Hawaii 😀
Please feel free to contact me at my personal no *** 🌹

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi, I am a doctor, from Cochin, Kerala -India, have been here for the past 3and half years

Hi Sameer
i am very good and what is your job in bahrain?

Hi Doctor,
Nice to meet you and what specialty you in?

Hi everyone...I too just joined...if someone guide me how this works?...

Hi All I fly out from UK to Bahrain for a 3 month project in Manama with possibility it could be extended.  Have found some useful info on the forum so thought I would join and will try to contribute where I can.

Welcome aboard dear friend and sure your timing is perfect as we are enjoying a fantastic weather and the general situation very nice. We wish you the best of luck in your upcoming project in Manamah and I will be glad to assist you in anyway I can 😀

Hi All,

I am new to the forum! I am in Bahrain for more than a decade now. I am a Legal Advisor by qualification. ***
Regards

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : The free promotion of services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.

Wow,  that's a good one

Hi there,
I am a newbie here and in Bahrain 🇧🇭, 2months . my name is Innocent,  I am from cameroon.  A graphics designer and social media strategist. Finding it hard already in Bahrain to get something doing.  Every job wants somebody with Bahrain 🇧🇭 experience. How can one get a Bahrain experience when nobody wants to employ them at first?  I wish I will get some directions and support from this forum. 
Thank you my happy people.

Hi,
I'm Ransford from Ghana and like to relocate to Bahrain for work

Same with me..

Hi Guys
               New to the forum. I am originally from Scotland. I will be relocating to Bahrain in August. My wife has secured employment. I will be searching for work.
I am currently a Estate agent in Spain. I was a police officer in Great Britain and before I served in the British army.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, contacts etc that would be amazing.
Thank you.

Hi,am new here, thanks for accepting me,well,my experience in Bahrain hasn't been that great,coz everything I had been promised changed once I arrived here, I'll be one year old next month n I would really like to change my job n I need your advice on this issue.

I'm Rev'd. Canon Nelson Amaihe, from Nigeria. I'm married and currently working with Church of Nigeria. I read Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have worked with cutix cable and wire, Nnewi Nigeria.

Bienvenu a Bahrain !

:D

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com

HI ALL!

I'm new to this forum, Since 2008 I'm at Bahrain. I'm from Bangladesh and working as a civil engineer at Ministry of Works.

I hope to meet new people and make new friends.

Thanks to all.

Hi,

I have Plan to visit Bahrain in feb on visit visa, basically i want to meet family person
and search good option of job, Iam an Engineer ( Electronic ) 14 years experince wireless
& Telecommunicaiton filed of deployment Mobile infrastructure, My last task in dubai on 5G project
as PM but due to covid-19 situation i was back to home, currently looking good oppurtunity.
kindly advise its goodtime  to visit & oppurtunity as well.

Regards
Muhammad Zahid

Its been a tough year throughout the world, unfortunately no one can say whether its a good time or bad, but you can try your luck. Keep in mind Bahrain is a very small country telecom sector is small compared to any other.

T&R

Hey im new here . Hope i can find interesting people here in bahrain . Peace ✌️

Greetings!
Just joined the expat.com. I'm residing in manama. I have some legal issues and need an advise. I received a call from police station that they want me to go there with my car. I asked they what was the reason but they didn't tell anything. Should i go there by myself. Please advise what do i need to do.
Thank you!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915917

Thanks!

Closed